UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Using the Razor Display Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Disciple
Using the Razor Display Bar

Edit: There is a video you can watch that explains everything here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuWYt6SQ_k

Want to customize your Razor display bar?

First thing you need to do is open Razor, and click the Display/Counters tab.

When you are there, click "add" down at the bottom.

When you get this screen, put the name of the item in for Name, and put the abreviation in Format.

Then click Target. You will get a target curser in game that will allow you to target the item you are adding. Simply click the item you are adding. Then click Okay.

Now, on the left side you will see the list of check box's. Scroll down and find the item you just added, and make sure you check it. You are looking for whatever you put in as the items "Name".

Now, in the box on the right figure out where you want to display the item you just added. Once you know where you are putting it, use whatever you put in as Format ( in this case it was "heal"). Type in the format inside curly braces {}.

Once you type it in and check the box it should display.

Anything you type in the box on the right, will dispay on your bar. I like to use a | between different items. To do that just put the | in by it's self.

Also if you hover your mouse over the box on the right, this list will pop-up. These are values you can enter that are already built in.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
Re: Using the Razor Display Bar

Here's the bar I made that covers all the basic pvp supplies and has a similar feel to uoassist...

{bandage} {hp}/{hpmax} {mana}/{manamax} {stam}/{stammax} AC:{ar} W:{weight}/{maxweight} G:{gold} {bm} {mr} {bp} {ns} {sa} {gs} {gl} {ss} {yellow} {orange} {red} {blue} {white} {purple} {arw} {blt} {aids} {fish}

Bako

Wanderer

I cant get this to work? I think its because of windows vista, anyone else got this to work in Vista?

aemneuspeed

Knight

Switch your windows vista theme to classic. If you leave it on the Windows Vista theme, the glass effect the title bars have dont allow you to see your razor counters up there. To change your theme : right click on the desktop anywheres (not on icons), then left click on personalize. Next you want to select the Windows theme , then in the drop down box select windows classic, and after that it will take it a minute to readjust and your counters will appear at the top for you.

Rhaedryn

Wanderer

How do you set this up to seperate the 4 types of leather?
Everytime I try to target normal leather, the color becomes set to -1.
What's the actual color for normal leather? I suspect the automatic
-1 color setting is canceling out the other 3 types, because when I
add those other 3, it sets the correct color number unlike normal leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.