UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

US gov should outsource military ops to gamers

toronto_matt

Sorceror
probably supported by liberals

i use to consider myself a "liberal" lol

now i just consider myself a believer in "common sense"

some conservatives are just as whack as some hardcore lefties. it is the people at both extremes of the spectrum that give their base/name a bad name

its all a sliding scale :)

Last edited:

White Lotus

Sorceror
I liked this part

Presidential Approval

Approve
45%

Disapprove
49%

Congressional Approval

Approve
21%

Disapprove
72%

toronto_matt

Sorceror
21% lol, i mean u literally have at least 20 people currently elected and IN Congress that dont even believe in evolution and they are actually public about it and have no shame. If they can look at actual facts and science and still deny it it makes u think what the hell they would be acompishing there anyway

THEN on the flip side, you have about another dozen or so that think the government should do everything for everyone and no one should ever take personal responsibility for themselves and if it were up to them they would bankrupt the entire country in the process.

No wonder people have no faith in them. Half of them are a bunch of fuckin nutters. The other half are just in it for the $$ and Influence and are basically scum bags with no sense of morality or empathy

i guess that's why Neflix's House of cards is so popular. It's like an inside look at the chaos, corruption, and idiocy that is the U.S federal government :p

Last edited:

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror

IDK about other FPS players but I enjoy a good civilian casualty now and again (in games of course). SOmetimes irritating civilians are gunned down for not listening (I TOLD YOU STAY STILL B*&^H).
I gladly pay the penalty for shooting some hostages that they-re incessantly screaming/crying/whining gets too irritating and *POP* civilian penalty (-cash).
While there may be some good FPS players out there, I don;t think I would make the gamer-to-law enforcement bridge anytime soon.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Get out of USA politics, just because Canada is boring don't mean you got to go poking around!

as long as the USA is not an isolated country like north korea and it is all over the world exercising its influence on other countries and corporations that is license alone for comment. we live in a global society, what some of the idiots in your congress do has a ripple effect on corps, countries and global markets

this isint 1915, its 2015, the world has globalized. give it another 50 years, mexico, canada, and the U.S will essentially be like the Euro Zone.. individual countries in name only.

with "BRICS" on the rise (brazil, russia, india, china, and south africa) taking over world influence, policy, and the worlds $$$ and the euro/uk-american influence fading, the merger will happen, and it may happen in your life time :D

happy presidents days!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
there is also the possibility i myself am a complete nutter too and have no idea what the hell im talking about. anything is possible :)

sorry for hijacking your thread your Francis, we love drones!

Russia is panicking for a stable currency right now. Africa is being non stopped raped with Ebola and presidential assassination, China just lost a shitton of workers, India and Brazil suck.

Dunno who your doomsayer is, but he's misinformed.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Russia is panicking for a stable currency right now. Africa is being non stopped raped with Ebola and presidential assassination, China just lost a shitton of workers, India and Brazil suck.

Dunno who your doomsayer is, but he's misinformed.
While I am not much of a doomsayer I have to disagree. China and India are the 2nd and 3rd largest economies in the world (adjusted for PPP).
While I do not think that alone will make them powerhouses of the world, it is definitely something to worry about. Our biggest allies are corruption, lackluster education, and inefficiency which is what keeps many Asian countries in the crapper (ESPECIALLY China and India).
As far as Africa, they will be important in 80 years or so (MUCH longer if we pump/mine them dry before they civilize themselves). I'm pretty sure genocide and war are bigger problems then Ebola or an occasional political assassination.
Fortunately China's military technology, organization, and training are embarrassingly terrible. India's is even worse. China has plenty of economic might but lacks the political influence and connections to be a world problem. If they choose to assemble and use that military might to physically "claim" the South China Sea they would have carved out a decent size empire. There is oil and possibly other valuable scarce resources under that water and China having a monopoly on it wouldn;t be good for the west.

We can crush them anywhere on the earth more than 50 miles from the physical borders of China. If we get closer than that we would have a more soldiers than the US + UK could deal with realistically.

We (MURICA!) have technological superiority, world influence, air superiority, way better allies (EU,UK), superior information services (spies), economic might, and hotter bitches than all those countries combined.

We (MURICA!) have technological superiority, world influence, air superiority, way better allies (EU,UK), superior information services (spies), economic might, and hotter bitches than all those countries combined.
Lol, i agreed with all of that, except one. The hottest bitches are russians ;)