UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update October 10, 2015 - Halloween (part 1)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Players can again trick or treat NPCs around the world.
    • Say "trick or treat" to activate it, then target any vendor. You may receive candy, or the vendor can decide to play a trick on you!
    • Players who are grandmaster beggars can receive special rewards.
  • Corpses of fallen players have started to re-animate as zombie skeletons again in Britannian graveyards.
    • The following graveyards are included (in Felucca and Trammel): Jhelom, Britain, Cove, Vesper, Moonglow, Yew, Fire Dungeon, City of the Dead (T2A).
    • A zombie skeleton spawns in either Felucca or Trammel randomly, regardless of where the player died.
    • Per player name, only one zombie skeleton can be spawned at a time.
    • Zombie skeletons rarely drop a usable corpse container, bearing the name of the deceased player. Starting this year, the name also includes Lord and Lady titles.
  • The server map files have been updated to client 7.0.46.2 to add server-side support for the new docks added in Yew and Minoc. You will no longer rubber band around those areas, provided your client is up to date.
Stay tuned for Halloween part 2, scheduled to arrive next week! :pumpkin:

otimpyre

Sorceror
I have noticed there are new colors caramel apple. Colored red instead of brown like in 2013. More colors of rock candy. In 2013 only green. 2015 red, blue, orange, green, purple, yellow, pink. Multiple shades. Black licorice this year. Haven't seen any pink licorice or pixie sticks. So far for specials have gotten grim warning, skulls on pike, orange web, and creepy cake (white)

Black licorice, Dropped on Maul- Grim that Wolf Last Year, Only thing New So Far is the Hue Type of The Carmel Apples :-D If you would Like I can post a picture of my candy hordeing addiction.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I stated there are new colored apples red instead of brown. And new rock candy colors instead of just green. Sheesh read people. Far as the begging specials you have to do it a long time to see if there is anything new. So far I got grim warning, orange web, skulls on pike, creepy cake, giant pumpkin muffin, murky milk, Mr Plains Cookies, ruined tapestry.... PS please put, my naughty twin in HTown so I can take back all my stolen candy!

Last edited:

Hagnok

Sorceror
i guess this is 1% chance of getting specials, so will take sometime to someone appear with them

otimpyre

Sorceror
What are these :eek:
Human skeleton remains. Like a corpse container. Last time the event ran they came in pink, blue, white, and bloody hues. They have the players name on them. Any time a player dies there is a slight chance a zombie with their name will appear in trammel grave yards. Killing these named zombies has a slight chance to drop a named skeleton container. Like "Otim O'Connel's Bones". It can be used in a house and resembles any other corpse when opened. Except you can store things in it. So in order to generate zombies with any given name. That given name must die. Then search the graveyards for your zombie. Kill it and try to get a rare container. A player may have to die multiple times to generate the zombie and may have to kill multiple zombies to get a container. So in other words. Die die die my darling. If you don't participate in this event and happen to die during this time other players may get your bones and try to sell or trade them to you. If you die to much. Your bones may become a joke. Like Muscly Barbarian's. Who flooded the shard with his bones by sacrificing himself a million times to monsters.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
GM Beggar trick or treat specials treats list
  1. Grim Warning
  2. Murky Milk
  3. Giant Pumpkin Muffin
  4. Ruined Tapestry East
  5. Ruined Tapestry South
  6. Pixie Stix - stackable
  7. Mr Plains Cookies
  8. Pumpkin Pizza
  9. Skulls on Pike
  10. Creepy Cake - white
  11. Orange Spider web
  12. Shadow Spider web ??? unkown
  13. Harvest Wine ??? unknown
  14. Shoku ??? unknown
  15. Others ??? unknown

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
GM Beggar trick or treat specials treats list
  1. Grim Warning
  2. Murky Milk
  3. Giant Pumpkin Muffin
  4. Ruined Tapestry East
  5. Ruined Tapestry South
  6. Pixie Stix - stackable
  7. Mr Plains Cookies
  8. Pumpkin Pizza
  9. Skulls on Pike
  10. Creepy Cake - white
  11. Orange Spider web
  12. Shadow Spider web ??? unkown
  13. Harvest Wine ??? unknown
  14. Shoku ??? unknown
  15. Others ??? unknown

I think the Harvest Wine comes from the cornucopias.