UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update March 28, 2015 - Monstrous Interred Grizzle! / SW

Bama

Bug Huntress
This is false. I just tested this again to make sure, and pets continue to follow you and fight for you after putting both taming and lore in soulstones. However, you can't give them new commands.
Is this a recent change?
I can only go by what I remember on OSI during and before ML and a few years of SA
Sure the pets would follow you but at a slower speed and if you went too far ahead of them they would stop following altogether
As far as guarding you yes they would but they would only attack if they were aggro'ed
If nothing else please check pet speeds (and how commands work) on OSI
Put your skills back on and see if the pet will keep up with you as you teleport the max tiles away from it and remember the casting is slower on OSI

I know over a year ago they would not attack what was attacking you if you did not have the skills to control it.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/548875/#post-4038356
I also remember when pets would buck you off because of lost loyalty and/or not having the proper skills to control the pet. This was changed within the last couple of years.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Also it needs to be checked if it persists after death, and see if loyalty is maintainable, or if it will eventually just go wild.

The biggest thing were not thinking about, is the fact the NOBODY EVER uses this bug on OSI, and because of that alone, it probably doesn't work the same, it's common sense.

MB

Knight
Mana per summon pixies is the worst change I've seen in my time on Demise. Makes spawning so much more aggravating.

Rayden

Sorceror
Mana per summon pixies is the worst change I've seen in my time on Demise. Makes spawning so much more aggravating.

Yea but, implementing a skill that completely shuts the all the opponents in a 11 tiles area, giving -7 faster casting was ok since benefits your ganky way of playing.

Try to make the pixies a litle less annoying and maybe worth of throwing a mass dispel on them is just "THE WORST CHANGE EVAH!"

MB

Knight
Wind isn't a change that occurred in my time. It was always here but it's capabilities not understood. I was referring to PvM pixies, not PvP.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
remove curse or enh apples do not remove "Howl Of Cacophony"T_T
We checked this on OSI, and remove curse/enchanted apples do not remove howl of cacophony there either. :(

We've also received reports that Grizzle's acid is not supposed to damage you when it spawns under you. This was also invalid in our further OSI testing (it does damage you), however, acid is supposed to tick slower, which we will be fixing. :)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Putting inscription in a soulstone also works just fine on OSI, it does not cancel any buffs you have on you.

I think you have to recast them on osi tho magic reflect and reactive when you die tho.

Yes there is a difference between Demise and OSI on how this works
On OSI you can have inscription, cast the 2 spells and then stone off inscription (just like Demise) and keep the buff But once you die on OSI you have to do it all over again to have the buff

While on Demise for some reason you do not have to do it again
On Demise you keep the reflect icon and lose the reactive icon (though it is still active) after a death but keep the buff

MarioBump.gif

marcusstone

Sorceror
We checked this on OSI, and remove curse/enchanted apples do not remove howl of cacophony there either. :(

We've also received reports that Grizzle's acid is not supposed to damage you when it spawns under you. This was also invalid in our further OSI testing (it does damage you), however, acid is supposed to tick slower, which we will be fixing. :)
I've always wondered about this with solen acid too. It almost insta-kills you if you aren't on the ball