UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update June 6, 2015 - Bolas, revenants, set items!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Bola fixes (Report):
    • Using a bola will no longer interrupt the summoning of an ethereal mount, it will instead simply not work.
    • Increased the delay between targeting and actually throwing to 3 seconds.
    • Targeting a bola, and throwing a bola, will now reveal you.
    • Being blocked from mounting will now show on the buff bar.
    • Bolas now do 10-20 physical damage.
    • The bola use delay (if thrown successfully) has been increased to be the same as the remount delay caused by throwing one.
    • Using animal form and ethereal mounts will now cancel any pending bola targets, just like mounting a creature already did.
  • Revenant fixes (Report):
    • Revenants no longer disappear and get stuck when cast on a mountable pet.
    • Revenants are now dispelled when teleporting into a guardzone. (They can still walk into guardzones, however.)
    • Revenants summoned by monsters will now properly attack in Trammel ruleset facets, and will no longer be killed by other monsters. This change has been disabled due to a dispel issue, and will be applied at a later date.
  • ML item set pieces will now drop from various creatures and bosses. Some notes:
    • A set item is either rare or common (see the UOGuide article).
    • Common set items will drop as loot on ML named monsters, Doom gauntlet monsters, champions, Dark Fathers and peerless monsters.
    • Rare set items will only drop as loot on champions, Dark Fathers and peerless monsters.
  • Darkwood armor can now be crafted. However, please note that Lard of Paroxysmus (required for the Darkwood Crown) is not yet available. It will be soon!
  • Unlocked virtue set items in the Heritage Token gump.
  • Protectors in the Prism of Light will now drop Protector's Essence required for a quest in the same dungeon.
  • ML resources (including peerless regs) can now be added to commodity deeds. (Report)
  • Fixed missing spellbook when creating a necromancer using advanced character creation.
  • Fixed the starter necromancer spellbook to contain Evil Omen instead of Mind Rot.
As always, questions/comments are welcome!

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Can't dispel monster revenants tammel ruleset. This is incorrect. They are dispellable
Thank you for posting! To remedy this for now, we've reverted their behavior in Trammel rulesets (they will again no longer attack, but can be dispelled). A proper fix that doesn't break dispelling will be applied next server restart. :)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Nice change on the bola's. Although 3 seconds seems a bit extreme, reducing the dismount timer seems better....
The 3 second delay is very extreme, though that's how they work on OSI which is why we opted for this particular change.

So, will you make it so that a Revenant will reveal a stealther if it is cast on the stealther and then the stealther hides?
(In case anyone else is wondering, this behavior is accurate.)

Revenants summoned by monsters will now properly attack in Trammel ruleset facets, and will no longer be killed by other monsters. This change has been disabled due to a dispel issue, and will be applied at a later date.
Revenants will become aggressive again in Trammel ruleset facets tonight (while remaining dispellable this time). Get your dispels ready! ;)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
For all tamers with a cu sidhe in gauntlet; it was reported in-game that a revenant being cast on a cu sidhe causes the pet to move 1 tile. (This is because cu sidhes, currently, prefer attacking things at a 1 tile distance over 0 tiles.) It is therefore not convenient to use cu sidhes as meat shields in gauntlet at the moment, consider using another pet instead! This bug will be fixed next restart. :)

Jacqueline

Traveler
For whom stranger to the ultima can you put a picture of the updates

i have a question why i cant get any tokuno arties ? is it locked ?

thanks 4 ur concern

otimpyre

Sorceror
For all tamers with a cu sidhe in gauntlet; it was reported in-game that a revenant being cast on a cu sidhe causes the pet to move 1 tile. (This is because cu sidhes, currently, prefer attacking things at a 1 tile distance over 0 tiles.) It is therefore not convenient to use cu sidhes as meat shields in gauntlet at the moment, consider using another pet instead! This bug will be fixed next restart. :)
Bleh....Dispell POW!!! Skittem don't even flinch.... I dispell those suckers so fast I never even noticed this. =)

Made this one myself after many failed attempts. Might not be the prettiest thing but, it works that is all that matters.
getenemy 'murderer'
setalias 'Revenant'

cast "Dispel"

waitfortarget 2200

targettype 0x190 1 10

Btw TY for revenant updates EOS this particular bug has bugged me since day one. Watching summons attack the caster. Or simply just get in the way. Following me around.....Has drove me nuts really. Never thought this day would come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eos