UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update June 20, 2015 - Ant Lions

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes will go in effect after server wars tonight:
  • Ant Lion changes (report):
    • Added tunneling and acid spit attack.
    • Added unknown adventurer's skeletons loot.
    • Replaced the dropped bones by skeleton parts that can be cut with scissors into bones.
  • Bone piles can now be turned correctly with an interior decorator.
  • Revenants cast on cu sidhes (and some other animals) will no longer cause the animal to move.
Make sure to stop by the Festival Grounds this weekend for the Summer Solstice Festival! We will resume with the second day of events in the afternoon. :)

Any comments and/or questions are most welcome!

otimpyre

Sorceror
Was reading report about the bone cutting guy said sounded like a dying dinosaur. The sound actually a buzz saw type sound. And was one of the following as I recall. 0x219, 0x21B, 0x21C not sure which. But, I am leaning towards 0x21C. I remember this vividly because, I laughed when the buzz saw sound came from the scissors.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Was reading report about the bone cutting guy said sounded like a dying dinosaur. The sound actually a buzz saw type sound. And was one of the following as I recall. 0x219, 0x21B, 0x21C not sure which. But, I am leaning towards 0x21C
We have that too now. ;)

otimpyre

Sorceror
Most monsters (including zombies) already work this way, yes. Ant Lions didn't yet. :)
I guess my real question should have been do the bone piles from fishing cut? As the last time I went fishing they did not. OSI even the little skull heads recovered from a ship wreck yielded bone.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I guess my real question should have been do the bone piles from fishing cut? As the last time I went fishing they did not. OSI even the little skull heads recovered from a ship wreck yielded bone.
MiB pre-loot was not altered this week. We will look into that for a future publish. :)

otimpyre

Sorceror
I do recall the acid attack on ant warriors. Like a green fireball. Would hit and acid would pool under feet. I was like I am glad that isn't on demise lol. Because, I farmed bags of sending. Which is easy. And the acid makes it more challenging and dangerous. Only reporting this since you updated something in that area. The acid strike was no different than if you busted an acid sac. But, they were alive. Far as rate of fire and all that no idea. Other than they would get a strike off on me before I dropped them. And I was wearing god mage suit. Maxed

http://www.uoguide.com/Solen_Warrior

Last edited:
Reactions: Eos

Bama

Bug Huntress
I gave the Cu the all stay command
The ant lion would tunnel when at full hp while it was attacking the Cu and come back up in the same spot.I had it doing this for about 5 minutes
I never got it to spit the acid but the Cu wasn't running away so.................