UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update July 25, 2015 - Misc Changes, Server Wars

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Ethereal voyage no longer untransforms you when it expires after switching to another transformation (e.g. wraith form).
  • Paragons no longer automatically attack you when you get close if they can't see you.
  • Cu sidhes no longer heal through mortal strike.
  • Added mortal strike buff icon.
  • Pets guarding you will now also attack monsters you initiate combat with.
  • Pets are no longer able to follow a hidden/stealthing combat target. (Bug report)
  • Items can no longer be enhanced to have over 255 durability. Existing items that were enhanced over 255 durability have been reduced to 255 durability.
  • The Ember Staff is now a -10 mage weapon. (Bug report)
  • "Crates for Sledge" and "A Personal Letter Addressed To Ahie" (quest items) no longer disappear when attempting to drop them.
  • Capitalized the random NPC name "Diti".
  • Moving from one combat-restricted area directly into another will no longer give you a leave and enter notice.
Also!
We have chosen to move server wars 3 hours earlier on a trial basis, to 11:10 PM UTC. This will go in effect next server wars. The change was made primarily to be more European-friendly with regards to server maintenance and updates.

In the US east coast the new server wars time is: 7:10 PM EDT (on Saturday).
In central Europe the new server wars time is: 1:10 AM CEDT (on Sunday).

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Will my guarding pet also attack monsters that my summons/animated dead initiate combat with?
Yes. Though if there's a monster closer to you, your guarding pets will go for that one first.

(It seems that's not accurate--guarding pets should only attack monsters that are attacking you, not monsters that are focused on your summons. This will be fixed next time!)

Last edited:

Sho hai

Page
My personal Opinion : You could make "fun" or something changes worth it? the large percentage of changes that you make is to hinder the playability of the players, as well as more people will come crashing to demise? we are always the same .. and the changes they are doing is not good ... some for over 4 years we expect the DS paints event ... for example .. or something fun because you broke doom in a previous update .. (I spend more than 50 hours for a bad arty ..). And the crafting of weapons is even more difficult in my opinion .. let downhill ...
Edited : when you are thinking fix the lag and lost conection giving no reason ..? thinking fix this?...
PD: With all due respect Eos, I hope not to offend you or anyone and I feel bad translation of google translate greeting.

Last edited:

ToNYkey

Sorceror
Thanks for upades!
Be awesome see epic events (like in old good times) with... For example: rare colours or new colours pigments, or rare colour cloth parts, or sandals, maybe pigments for pets.

blueice305

Sorceror
I have an issue with my skele dragons attacking me and my pet when they cast wither. Is this a bug or intended this way? Thanks for the updates.

Thank you for the fixes, however with the changes to pets guarding you, will there be a fix for all these players without taming who ride a cusidhe using a well known bug?

Afterall shouldnt of this happend during the vampform change?

Last edited:

Phelon

Knight
Thanks for upades!
Be awesome see epic events (like in old good times) with... For example: rare colours or new colours pigments, or rare colour cloth parts, or sandals, maybe pigments for pets.

That will never happen as long as you use the letter "u" in the word color.

I didn't make the rules.

Sho hai

Page
emm .. in the df has casted doom me 3 blood oath "followed", from when the df can do this? it is a bug or touched me to eat all blood oaths of doom? I know it sounds a noob question but I never had happened .. :S

touched something more than the mortal strike in DF...? o_O

Edited : the df to throw three blood oath at time is very unpleasant please fix this BUG..
thanks ... to break even more doom in this latest update (sarcasm) -.-"

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I have an issue with my skele dragons attacking me and my pet when they cast wither. Is this a bug or intended this way? Thanks for the updates.
This should probably not be happening. You can prevent it currently by joining a guild (guild allies are not affected by the area of effect.) We will look into it. :)

emm .. in the df has casted doom me 3 blood oath "followed", from when the df can do this?
Dark Fathers have been able to cast Blood Oath for a long time now (~4 years). Nothing was changed regarding the casting or targeting of the spell. Monster casting is random, so sometimes the same spells might be cast a few times.

Sho hai

Page
EOS... 3 blood oath AT TIME in SCAN BUFF, I had not happened to me in life..
Example SCAN BUFF : Consecrus arma, blood oath, blood oath, blood oath, mortal strike..
sure it's not a bug? ... o_O

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
EOS... 3 blood oath AT TIME in SCAN BUFF, I had not happened to me in life..
Example SCAN BUFF : Consecrus arma, blood oath, blood oath, blood oath, mortal strike..
sure it's not a bug? ... o_O
That should be impossible. A blood oath cannot be put on your character if you already have one active.

Did you see 3 blood oath icons in your buff bar (should also be impossible)? What are you using to see the buffs?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Pets guarding you will now also attack monsters you initiate combat with.

This is not possible on OSI if you are using a pet that requires taming and lore to control (dragons/mares/unicorns/ki-rins/Cus/etc) and you do not have the skills to control it/them.But it is possible on Demise

My unicorn is set to guard me
I only have JOAT taming and lore
My unicorn did not attack the mongbat once

Y'Y_7-28_14.38.jpg Y'Y_7-28_14.38-1.jpg Y'Y_7-28_14.38-2.jpg Y'Y_7-28_14.38-3.jpg Y'Y_7-28_14.38-4.jpg

Last edited: