UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update July 16, 2016

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The following changes have been applied during server wars:
A big thank you goes out to all the players posting bug reports. Keep on posting 'em! ;)

Loler

Page
I dont have an ea account anymore but the reason to use the bandage self was because it didnt use cursor or an item action. I dont know if this is still accurate and cant test. Same for bandage target which is where this shines for pvm vetting and casting

Bama

Bug Huntress
Why are bugs that have been "fixed" being fixed again 4+ years later?
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/512751/#post-3872638
SVN 872
April 15th, 2012
  • Rented vendors can now be managed by all characters on the vendor owner's account.

Rented vendors will now remain usable for other characters on the same account, even when the character who originally rented it is deleted. This will, however, not work if all characters are deleted from an account (similar to things like house ownership).
Bug report: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/585002/

This will, however, not work if all characters are deleted from an account (similar to things like house ownership).

This was proven to work regardless if all characters were deleted OCT/2010
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/451827/

"Newly made characters (after deleting all characters) can enter the house and access the vendors"

april0395

Sorceror
It looks like they added the fact that it doesn't matter if the original vendor creator is deleted? Maybe it wasn't working if the character was gone, the others couldn't access it. Just making guesses, though.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
I dont have an ea account anymore but the reason to use the bandage self was because it didnt use cursor or an item action. I dont know if this is still accurate and cant test. Same for bandage target which is where this shines for pvm vetting and casting
We took this into account and the macro doesn't use or conflict with any target you have. It does, however, have the item use delay. (It seems to have this on OSI as well.)

Edit: It does seem like spell targets are disrupted. If this is incorrect, we'll fix it for the next restart!

Why are bugs that have been "fixed" being fixed again 4+ years later?
Maybe it wasn't working if the character was gone, the others couldn't access it.
Exactly that. ;)

We'll look into the all characters being deleted case separately for both house and vendor ownership.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Exactly that. ;)
The report was made because Drucilia said

"Deleted the char that owns a vendor
Made another char on that account and cant access my vendor to retrieve gold and stuff
how can I do it"

Testing was done on OSI that any character on the account could access the vendor (I guess this was the only thing coded) whether the original character was deleted or not (bonus info not used)

I guess a better question would have been
Why wasn't all the info that was gathered used to fix it all at once instead of 4 years apart?

draggg

Sorceror
The following changes have been applied during server wars:
  • Added support for the BandageSelf/BandageTarget client macros. Note: the client setting "Disable New Targeting System" prevents this macro from working client-side. If you wish to use this macro, you must have the new targeting system enabled.
More convienent to make an automatic bands euo script.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
A small follow-up update has been applied during server wars:
  • The BandageSelf/BandageTarget client macros no longer disrupt spells.
  • Fixed hiding not clearing aggression on a neutral mobile if the neutral mobile attacked first (because of a taming attempt, for instance).

War_master

Sorceror
eos could you look in the general monster loot list about the bone helm plz? im hunting miasma with really high luck and i never got any.