UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update January 30, 2016

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
We have added some minor follow-up changes to last week's update:
  • The Meditation buff icon is now cleared when mana is full.
  • The Enemy Of One buff icon now persists through death (just like the actual buff).
We have also made some Demise custom changes:
  • (Custom) The item insurance warning message that is given when your bank account lacks the balance required for automatic renewal is now also shown in a gump to make it more noticeable.
  • (Custom) A similar gump is also shown when automatic renewal is off entirely, but you have/had insured items on you.
With these changes, any time that an insured item becomes uninsured on death, you will receive either one of the gumps. (The item will still be with you that time.) Caution should be taken to resurrect in a safe environment where the item can be re-insured before any other deaths occur.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
This is fishy.
Even if the change was made after Hz guy lost his suit - one of you guys tagged EoS in the topic about the Hz looseing hes suit (topic that you guys made), EoS read it and decided to make a solution for everyone. I like this change - last time I lost stuff due to lack of insurance was... 8 (?) years ago, but then this is a good change and I am sure new/poorer players apriciate it.

JlM

Wanderer
Even if the change was made after Hz guy lost his suit - one of you guys tagged EoS in the topic about the Hz looseing hes suit (topic that you guys made), EoS read it and decided to make a solution for everyone. I like this change - last time I lost stuff due to lack of insurance was... 8 (?) years ago, but then this is a good change and I am sure new/poorer players apriciate it.

Did I say it wasn't a good change? I said it was fishy, are you saying the timing isn't a little odd?

P.S. did you get any one to download that "audio book" from that suspicious web site for you?

mantorras

Sorceror
People have been losing suits ever since the shard started. If you do a forum search on that topic you will find countless threads.
This new change will help all players, I don't understand what's the big deal, the hz guy that lost his suit won't get his suit back...

Regarding yet another conspiracy theory. You can find patterns and similarities everywhere if you try hard enough, that doesn't mean it's true.

JlM

Wanderer
People have been losing suits ever since the shard started. If you do a forum search on that topic you will find countless threads.
This new change will help all players, I don't understand what's the big deal, the hz guy that lost his suit won't get his suit back...

Regarding yet another conspiracy theory. You can find patterns and similarities everywhere if you try hard enough, that doesn't mean it's true.

Ouch, all we said is that the timing was a little fishy.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
If anything, this is more of a slap in the face for Hz, because the warning gump was added just after one of their players lost an entire suit. (Sorry Hz.)

And I would be lying if I said this change was made solely for player benefit, as I'm secretly hoping it will dispel the rumors about the insurance system being broken as well. (It's not broken.)

JlM

Wanderer
If anything, this is more of a slap in the face for Hz, because the warning gump was added just after one of their players lost an entire suit. (Sorry Hz.)

And I would be lying if I said this change was made solely for player benefit, as I'm secretly hoping it will dispel the rumors about the insurance system being broken as well. (It's not broken.)

I totally agree, I'm glad you put it in, means you don't have to go check previous saves and prove that people are lieing.

Either way you cut this thread it's in favor of Hz, proof point.

When will we get something nice, like the revamping of Shame ? Since we will be skipping S.A all together & Yet no sign of Pirates But last year around this time didn't we Have an Invasion of Commander Jameson ? .... * Grumbles.* all these bullshit updates to help the enemy is getting lame very fast. No wonder they call Demise Hybrid's Redheaded Stepchild...