UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

update 2.2

A

ASayre

update 2.2

Kays, the stupid weapon things should be fixed. really. ;P (in theory)

Crash bug with Feint has bene fixed. Boo havign defender/attacker reversed.

(Few more other misc tweaks like Animal Form not ALWAYS transform w/out gump and animal form using the LastSuccessfful transformation insetad of lasrt /attempted/ one and a few other minor thigns liek messages are fixed locally but not put onto server yet)

psz

Administrator
Physical Damage is... Off :-P

I even manually set a weapon to 100 and 1000% Physical Damage... Shows up as 0.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
HEY U GUYS, i have a theory

ok so we have weps doing physical dmg when set to 100% doing 0 is it not possible there is some master evilmind at work here? or maybe some super natural force?

Good updates thx staff

Im sure it will be corrected as soon as possible. Now would be a good time for warriors and archers alike to train the skills of a craftsman character!

Dobster

Wanderer
Consecrated phys weapons

Weirdest thing......yup, confirmed again that phys weps only doing 1 damage for me, but when consecrated, seems to do correct damage.

Sounds like a relatively easy fix...not like ASayre8's been busy recently!?!. :eek:

(Hides under the chair waiting for roof to explode)
Only a joke my over-worked master of all things pixellated!!! :rolleyes:

A

ASayre

Yes, Iv'e been busy, and yes it was a relatively easy fix but not a super one-line fix ;p

Had to rewrite some of the stuff, I have no idea wht I wrote as it seems it was the victim of 4AM half-assed code. NOW it is workin.