UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Macro - 5 Fletcher Quests at a Time

MB

Knight
Overhauled the macro and updated in the first post. You can now set magery/chiv, beetle bond status and wood hue at top of the macro. Other failsafe checks also added.

phlox

Wanderer
How are you guys achieving 20-30k boards/hour? I am running the LJ script with with 1 FC(so the recall pauses are 1750 ms) and I get around 13-14k/hour at most with GM Lumberjacking. I can't imagine having 2 FC will increase my rate by that much. However I usually play with ~250 ms latency. Could that be the reason?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
How are you guys achieving 20-30k boards/hour? I am running the LJ script with with 1 FC(so the recall pauses are 1750 ms) and I get around 13-14k/hour at most with GM Lumberjacking. I can't imagine having 2 FC will increase my rate by that much. However I usually play with ~250 ms latency. Could that be the reason?

Run a second lumberjacker and you just upped it to 26-28k/hour!

MMMartin

Squire
one char 200MS 38K... FC and FCR really UP you lumber... same about WEIGHT... so make STR max and 100 lrc*
it is possilbe make 32-38K hour, HUMAN make 38K total woods..., and elf make about 32K(a lot of more colors for donation at museum)

Xeasin

Sorceror
I am complately new and noob (maybe little bit dumb) about script thins. I was looking your Complate Lumberjack scrip i didnt understand one thins, drop off location. I gues i have to mark my drom off location but where should I put that mark. 1th line on 1th book or another rune book?

MB

Knight
Another runebook. First rune in range of accessing a container for your logs as set in the Organizer. Will be your HomeLumber runebook.

Nordon

Sorceror
Do it in Fel. Double resources ahoy!

cocosas

Sorceror
I think my Otganazer is buged. I di all and work, next time I starting the script but the Boards Organizer cant find the containers. I make all in hand and the organizer working but when I start the script, the organazer too cant find the containera and cant restock... anyone have a idea for my mystick?

MB

Knight
The Boards organizer is only used in the lumberjack script. Nothing is pulled from containers via restock.

drexil123

Sorceror
I too am having the problem of having leftover materials, and I become overencubered, putting a halt to the macro.

Daho

Wanderer
Hi guys, I would like to bump a question that was not answer before.

How to change taking oak boards instead of plain boards from a Dropoff?

Thank you in advance

Nordon

Sorceror
Read the first 10 lines if the script carefully :)
The option is there:

//plain=0, oak=2010, ash=1191 | mage=5,11 chiv = 7,13 | bond = 10, unbond = 9

Reactions: MB

Daho

Wanderer
Yeah, I've paid attention to that line but it doesn't tell me too much. Sorry but I'm not good at this scripting stuff (Im glad that I run this)

So what should I change here

LittleMary

Traveler
Is there a way to add something in order to get talisman by name ?
I would like to get some summoners ones for the fun of it and ones that summon bandies. Kinda useful when you run out on tamer during a fight.

P.S. Very nice job.

It looks like the property command will pick up the item title as well. I think if you add the names you are looking for to the slayer list it should find them