UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Macro - 5 Fletcher Quests at a Time

preman

Sorceror
Congratulates, a lot of work, you should expect a lot of questions.
Betray me how did you get the idea Bowcraft multi-quest

dievas

Knight
hello ,

first of all thanks for script , it works just perfect.

i was thinking that i would like it to keep bows with one of good property , like hml demon undeas spell

maybe you could add few lines ? :)

MB

Knight
hello ,

first of all thanks for script , it works just perfect.

i was thinking that i would like it to keep bows with one of good property , like hml demon undeas spell

maybe you could add few lines ? :)
Bows for the quest are made with non-runic fletcher kits which do not give additional properties

dievas

Knight
i have added this: but it still doesnt want to take slayer and hml bow's that we get in reward bag's

if not listexists 'bows'
@createlist 'bows'
@pushlist 'bow' 0x2d2b
@pushlist 'bow' 0x2d1e
endif

// BOWS
for 0 to 'bows'
while @findtype bows[] 0 'trash'
waitforproperties 'found' 5000
//get any slayers
if @property 'slayer' 'found'
@moveitem! 'found' 'backpack'
pause 1000
break
ignoreobject 'found'
endif
if @property 'mana' 'found'
@moveitem! 'found' 'backpack'
pause 1000
break
ignoreobject 'found'
endif
endwhile
endfor

dievas

Knight
thanks , works when it has that property , but it doesnt when it does not

crashes at this line

waitforproperties 'found' 5000

MB

Knight
You aren't ignoring found outside of the property checks. If it fails them, it never ignores the bow

rafaelsakata

Wanderer
Hello, great script, im using it and its great.

But i have one question, i put my uos on loop and press play, when i am with a beatle full of logs it spend all the longs on the quests, when the logs are low it goes to my secure and restock and comes back to heartwood, but it doesnt begin to do the quests again, i have to press stop and play for it go go on.

Is there a way i can make that i dont have to interfere? Like it auto begin the macro again in heartwood?

rafaelsakata

Wanderer
Yes, i thought so, i cant find the problem too.

Is there a way to make a count for x times to run the macro? Maybe that can solve my problem

Does this script only works on uosteam or it can be used on another program?

Last edited:

aloben

Wanderer
first thanks for the script but i have a dude , i born more 800k of boards and only get 2 hw , this is fine? I read you and understand what of 35k 1 hw.

mutatedone

Sorceror
ok, for some reason it gives me an error "[Macro] Error line 9 command '0x41e73021' doesn't exist" anyone able to help me? i've tried different containers for the dropoff, i make sure to get the correct serial number, still not working.

coliel

Wanderer
Hello, thank you for the work you put into the macro. I am having the issue where there are left over resources and it restocks and goes over the amount and eventually makes me over weight. I have tried lowering the amount it grabs and it still ends up having too much when it goes to drop off point and restock.