UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

uogamers

amtothepm

Knight
do any of you smoke good cigars? if so, what's your favorite? I smoke at least one cigar a day. I'm talking about cigars that are 7$ or up

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
I always have some Montecristo afriques and Onyx Reserves in one of my humidors. They are my favorites

Sometimes if its a special day like a family event or beating court I'll go for a aurora preferito or a Cohiba

If I'm feeling cheap, Ill just go with a Punch or a Sancho Panza double madero

Love the Cameroon and maduros
I usually grab my stuff from jrcigars.com
Can get some fucking insane steals off the auction there....ridiculious prices. I'll try out singles at the cigar shop and if I find something I like, Ill grab a box or a bundle from jrs. There are 3 small cigar shops close...but if I want some serious choices I head up to NH to 2guyssmokeshop: that place is ridiculious

Suprised no noobs have said "Philly blunts" or "black & milds". Mind if I snuff a cigar out on your fucking face?!?

Anyways....if you got any suggestions @amtothepm I'd like to hear em. Always lookin to try something new

Last edited: