UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers IRC moving to GameSurge

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
As you're probably aware for the last decade+ we've been running our own IRC network. While it's been incredibly stable and we've had little to no issues with it, we've decided to make the migration to GameSurge.

You'll be able to find us in the following channels on GameSurge (irc.gamesurge.net):

#RunUO - The core RunUO channel for discussion of RunUO related topics.
#UOGamers - The UOGamers: Hybrid shard IRC channel
#Demise - The UOGamers: Demise shard IRC channel
#Revelation - The UOGamers: Revelation shard IRC channel
#AssistUO - The AssistUO support and discussion channel

As you can see we've retired the Razor IRC channel as it's deprecated going forward.

Please note that your nicknames and such will no longer be registered. This transition is a fresh start for the IRC network and will require you to follow GameSurge's policies. You can read more on their policies and documentation at: http://www.gamesurge.net

We will be updating the web based chat clients on the sites over the next few days but we look forward to seeing you on GameSurge.

Thanks,
Ryan

bk0811

Knight
I for one detest this move. Seriously how much does it cost to host the irc server I'll freakin pay for it monthly with a donation. I lost one of the few things in this world I cared about (my nick and my channels) and quite frankly it's an outrage.