UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOCartographer Set-up & Labels

Sythen

Sorceror
yes I see the maps. I forgot this program is dependent on Razor. Either way I still can't track my character :(
The UO installation(s) I have are independent depending on what server I am playing on; example: Moonshadow is in: C:\Program Files\Moonshadow

MB

Knight
Not sure about validity of this site due to spam pages, but might serve as option to get the old map files if a friend (or me via PM) can't hook you up:

http://www.downloaduocartographer.com/missing-mul-uocartographer/index.html

Based on file dates, it looks to me that he got his files from this topic and his claims about having to wade through tons of spam sites to find the files are greatly exaggerated since this topic was top Google result for "download uocartographer".

mantorras

Sorceror
Any extra tips on getting the labels to work? I extracted them to the uoc subfolder.
The only thing I might be doing wrong is that I don't have the uoc in the uo folder, I have it in another directory, do I really need to have it?

SonOfANut

Sorceror
Any idea why when my friend tries to turn UOCartographer on it just shows him at 0,0 and won't let him change facets or anything. It's like it doesnt even realize he's running the game. The folders are set up properly.

Tony24

Sorceror
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void System.GC.Collect(Int32, System.GCCollectionMode)'.
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=.#=qwjJSEmRyB34qwuJyUQ4SBw==()
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=.#=qVLpmwmfHG6cyd3sFGxBBtyi3Tfte8X54nK_YaMFmjBE=()
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=..ctor()
at #=q5$Bf3p0M__nuXdoT7Kjaso1nacnJxYK4vmixHpASmms=.#=qHkOqUEl6jT7dJ1CqyH0tOw==()

Error when start UOCartographer :(

Dexter-LoM

Knight
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void System.GC.Collect(Int32, System.GCCollectionMode)'.
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=.#=qwjJSEmRyB34qwuJyUQ4SBw==()
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=.#=qVLpmwmfHG6cyd3sFGxBBtyi3Tfte8X54nK_YaMFmjBE=()
at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=..ctor()
at #=q5$Bf3p0M__nuXdoT7Kjaso1nacnJxYK4vmixHpASmms=.#=qHkOqUEl6jT7dJ1CqyH0tOw==()

Error when start UOCartographer :(
install .net 3.5

MB

Knight
For anyone still having problems with UOC, I found a much simpler install method.

1. Turn off your UO clients
2. Run the Installer and take note of where UOC installs
3. Place everything from 'Labels' into the same folder that UOC installed to
4. Right click on UOCartographer.exe, go to properties and select to run this program in Compatability Mode with XP SP2
5. Open and close UOC once, a folder will be created in My Documents called UOCartographer, ignore the error
6. Place everything from 'My Document Files' into this new folder in My Documents
7. You should be good to go!

radmanvr2

Wanderer
For anyone still having problems with UOC, I found a much simpler install method.

Download Link

1. Turn off your UO clients
2. Run the Installer and take note of where UOC installs
3. Place everything from 'Labels' into the same folder that UOC installed to
4. Right click on UOCartographer.exe, go to properties and select to run this program in Compatability Mode with XP SP2
5. Open and close UOC once, a folder will be created in My Documents called UOCartographer, ignore the error
6. Place everything from 'My Document Files' into this new folder in My Documents
7. You should be good to go!

I am a bit confused at step 6. Where is "My Document Files"