UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unbelievable Britain Tower

egorain21

Traveler
Re: Unbelievable Britain Tower

Cal-demise;752714 said:
fair enough i suppose.... well if anyone's interested, im selling my old underpants for £1,000,000, Unique! as i have drawn a smiley face on them.

That's the spirit! :D

Ok, so bottom line is you are just SAYING "blah blah blah this is a very sought-after property, give me 50mill", just hoping to find a sucker to fall for it?

egorain21

Traveler

Nope.

I'm telling: "blah blah blah, if you're interested, give me 50mil, if not we're still friends". :)

That's all. :)

egorain21;751646 said:
Thank you, MarkiuSchu. You're indeed polite.
Look it from a different point of view: many ppl here would like to buy a Tower in that spot, of course. But, again of course, almost nobody can afford the price I'm asking.

For that exact reason they're posting weird comments.
Because that simple Tower drags attention.

I'm not complaining about the lack of bids.
I know the price is cutting off the majority of the potential buyers, but this is what I think is right for a house like my Tower.

The one who can buy it for real, and then can call it his own, it's a player with INSANE economic power. Hence the INSANE price.

You can call it a status symbol if you want, I don't like that term.
But like every status symbol, the Tower drags attention.

And envy, of course. ;)

If this was Hybrid, or OSI, you might get lucky and sell it for that much.

There's no envy for not owning a house located in the middle of a forested area. Especially in trammel.

Skuzoid

Wanderer

Has anyone determined what the owner is smoking to believe this is worth 50kk. his comment that plenty of people would pay 50kk has been debunked. Is he trying to over inflate its value only to ask obama for a bailout when he sells it for 1/5 his asking price.