UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ultimate doom bow

suiris

Sorceror
NVM. It's 6:45 am here.
Great bow indeed. Can't say accurate PC in this case. I guess it all depends on how the action goes.

Last edited:
Actually that is not so uber great Doom bow, the specials don't bring any additional dps so the mana leech is not that important. If this was composite or Yumi it would be a monster.
I would say 40-50kk top.
it is a composite........

Loler

Page
Yumi is actually the best demon bow you can get. DF has 30 all resist and Abysall Horror is low phys as well. Best set is this bow for 3rd room Yumi like this and a composite undead like this.

Blame

Knight
My PC is 30-40m. As I paid 20m for 30ssi/38hml/40di one. :) 1fc not so usefull but 40ssi is for sure. :) Its good for 3rd room or 5th and df if you didnt manage to honor the mob.

Loler

Page
your fletcher/tailor/tinker/alchemit holds your arties and extra arrows how else are you supposed to stay down there long enough to make your money back for a gold skull?