UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Trivia!!!!

CrystalTears

Wanderer
Re: Ultima Online Trivia!!!!

The hybrid/divinity staff that I named are also registered moderators of Demise side forums. I left out the staff that only do hybrid/divinity forums and server.

rilose

Page

Okay my appologies, things have been really busy....

Okay to answer the last question.... the points go to Para (12) and Uome (1)
The list that I recieved is as followes:

DEMISE STAFF:
ASAYRE, FERRIS, CRONUS
GMS: CAINE
SEER: NADDICT, ZATOICHI, CRIMSON
SRC: SERENITY, ENTROPY
CNS: MCFLY, NESTOR, FRYE, BELROS

So Para named 12, and Uome named 1, no extra because nobody gave a complete list of Demise Staff.

Okay next question: This is going to be an easy one if you hit the stratics page but be honest and see if you can name these by memory!

There are 8 virtues in UO that are all based upon 3 principals (Courage, Love and Truth). Name the 8 virtues and the principal behind each.​

Maverick - 1
ParagonDancer - 13
jrhather - 1
uome - 1​
[/QUOTE]

rilose

Page

Okay I'll give you credit... I was wanting the vitures as well but those are really kinda obvious!

So Digatalas get's the points for this one, told ya it was kinda easy.

Let's make it a "little" harder now....

Name all the different 'types' of artifacts. All the artifacts can be put into classifications, there are 6 types, name all 6.

Maverick - 1
ParagonDancer - 13
jrhather - 1
uome - 1
Digatalas - 1​
[/QUOTE]

J

John Doe

Hom orny pendant clanins spellbook inquis ep dci ring aof 10lrc sleeves or legs? I believe that is all of them.

John Doe;446504 said:
Hom orny pendant clanins spellbook inquis ep dci ring aof 10lrc sleeves or legs? I believe that is all of them.

I think Rilose means the classification of artifacts.

I'll try to answer:
1- minor artifacts
2- Doom Stealables
3- Doom Gauntlet
4- Tokuno Stealeables
5- Treasures of Tokuno (lesser and greater)

oh... they are 5 :)

6- Craftable artifacts

hoping we will have them, one day :p

[Drakull]

Knight

Don't you love how well organized they show already in the stratics categories of artifacts? :)
I'm glad to see that in the last lists I'm not showing with that unfair point I was condemned to... (since I was never answering, but just helping others to find an answer) :p

The original question thread said all questions will be about Demise.

Some of these questions (other than the Staff one, and when demise started) could be answered by many shards.

Why not do some deep deep digging about the shard, and it's roots, and old players, and try to compose some more difficult questions to ask.

For instance... what was the name of equilibrium's (e.) faction guild when they went to Council of Mages originally?

That kind of question encompasses the most famous guild (ATHF close second) ever to step foot in demise, with a bit of history, and about players.

[Drakull]

Knight

1) die. [di.]
2) Most famous.... well, it depends who you ask...
For chinese players: RW
For brazilian players: NME
For PvM'ing: TOSH (The order of the silver hand), TMC (Tamers/Mages/Crafters) or EVP (Evil Pink Monkeys)

rilose

Page

ParagonDancer;446632 said:
Why not do some deep deep digging about the shard, and it's roots, and old players, and try to compose some more difficult questions to ask.

Because your newer players (like myself) wouldn't have a clue what your talking about... I just started this thread as a way to bring up different topics and maybe hit on something someone didn't know, didn't expect to get criticized for it.

rilose;446773 said:
Because your newer players (like myself) wouldn't have a clue what your talking about... I just started this thread as a way to bring up different topics and maybe hit on something someone didn't know, didn't expect to get criticized for it.

Constructive critisism sir, I'm not trying to be an asshole.

rilose;446500 said:
Okay I'll give you credit... I was wanting the vitures as well but those are really kinda obvious!

So Digatalas get's the points for this one, told ya it was kinda easy.

Let's make it a "little" harder now....

Name all the different 'types' of artifacts. All the artifacts can be put into classifications, there are 6 types, name all 6.

1 - Doom Gauntlet
2 - Doom Stealables
3 - Ishlenar Minors
4 - Lesser treasures of tokuno
5 - Greater Treasures of Tokuno
6 - Tokuno Stealables

On demise thats all.