UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trusted Interior Designer Wanted

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
have a knack for deco?
Need gold?
Msg me! I have 2 small houses that are in need of a themed deco job. Frankly, I'm too busy and too lazy to make my dream home - seize this opportunity to make some cash! If you're interested, msg me for more details!

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
have a knack for deco?
Need gold?
Msg me! I have 2 small houses that are in need of a themed deco job. Frankly, I'm too busy and too lazy to make my dream home - seize this opportunity to make some cash! If you're interested, msg me for more details!

You need to find one of thoses korean, they are amazing! They make all this wierd realistic deco's with only bandage and cloth...... Best part you can pay them in food and regs

MelodyTFA

Squire
Do theya speaka engwish?
How do I find dem?
I fink I wing da wong numba!
But seriously they use to LOVE doing this, even that korean jap kid bathing app would spend hours making little panda statue out of whool, @crikey is talking to a jap-Korean in a other tread, sick something... ask him to ask him if any of hes friends would do it =P

crikey

Sorceror
Theres this Japanese guy I goof around with sometimes, hes funny. Hes at Brit bank alot, wearing a blackfyre hued robe and a red cape. He always uses a new disguise kit everyday, so I dont know his name ;/

Find him and ask him. I mentioned it to him and he seemed interested.
Saw his house last night and it was reallly well done