UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trinsic Library New Player Giveaway!!!

Podunk

Sorceror
Trinsic Library New Player Giveaway!!!

Trinsic Library will be hosting a annual Bi-Weekly New Player giveaway every other Friday starting next Friday. It will consist of a house and everything a new player would need to get started! here's a basic list of what it will look like.

1. 10x10 (or larger) fully customized house
2. Chest full of armor and weapons
3. Chest with regents, scrolls, potions
4. 100k Bank Check locked down on floor.
5. A gimp setup with anvil/forge and tools
6. Fully Furnished (not the best at deco but ill try!) ;P
7. A Personal Mini Runebook Library ( 1 Dozen books or so )

I realize that some people will pretend to be a new player to get the house for a quick buck. So I have decide that I will pick a New Player the only fool proof way I can think of. Every Friday night at A random time ill search the world for a true new player. You know the guy trying his damndest to get to his body but cant quite make it before it decays. Or the guy busting his butt in the tailors trying to make a buck. And he will be the winner. Ill also take request, if you know of someone who is starting and is new, and you yourself are new and really cant afford to help them get started. then send me a PM on forums with there AIM or forum name and possible another persons contact that can vouch for him as a new player. ONLY 100% New Players will get this Ill make sure of it so scammers need not apply. :>

My AIM is jaxxtb, if you have any questions or possible any suggestions for A future giveaway please feel free to message me. ;> Here is A Screen shot of Trinsic Library. It is located at the Trinsic West Gate right outsde the guard zone! It has 26 Vendors and a 150+ book Rune Library, come check it out!

Attachments

• Podunk_1-4_02.57-1.jpg
    Podunk_1-4_02.57-1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 547

anon1

Wanderer
Re: Trinsic Library New Player Giveaway!!!

well. . . I'm new. . . not sure who'd you ask since, well, I'm new. I hope you will consider my name with this contest. sounds awesome

10yearsafter

Wanderer

id like it im looking for my first home just joined shard a week ago about...

I just ran by the house and saw the giveaway sign pretty cool thing ur doing...

Aim stilatease

Oh, oh oh...add me to the list of newbies, lol. :) Long time UO player new to the shard, but not the forums...this thief needs a home and a few coins...la

kylasheneman

Wanderer

if this is still going on i could really use the help. ive been playing for about 10 days now and was introduced to the game by jeremy alexander (aim: Jeremycainalex) and he can verify my aim is kyla sheneman

quhza

Wanderer

do want do want :)
my oldest charachter is 5 days old. dont have friends or guild.
i have a miner char and a thief char, thief char waiting for join thief's guild.

thewade

Wanderer

Ive got a friend thats exactly what you are talking about! Hes usualy bouncing around from yew to moonglow to get cotton and make fancy shirts. Hes saving up for his first house and has only been playing UO for a couple of weeks. I helped him with his skills and stats a bit and kind of walked him through the basics of training up skills. I already have a small house and everything but i would think he would be blown away by something like this. If this is still going on let me know and i could tell you who to look for ingame. BTW really cool thing your doing here. Thanks.

AIM : Fershniket

damalar

Sorceror

Well if this is still going i have a buddy i want to nominate for this doesnt have aim or skype cause his computer wont allow for the skype. I will get him on aim. Send me a message at aim: brandonmalice to get his name bud. thanks.