UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading this GREAT ring

Soulkiller

Wanderer
Re: Trading this GREAT ring

well it deserve it i think, there are 3845843 totems ornys and etc in this shard but this ring is only one

ParagonDancer;407405 said:
A little tip for the seller of this ring.

Feersum Endjinn is away for the week, and has been looking for a ring like this for a VERY long time, and would most likely shower you with ridiculous amounts of riches for it. I suggest you PM him and wait for a response, or wait until he gets back.

Ahhh... Yes - back on Saturday night.

I can't see the pic from this pc for some reason, but if Eby says it is the one I want - I guess I'd better bid ;)

So, ummm...

how about Orny+Totem+2ltots - but if you prefer, you get to pick whatever items you want up to that value?

Stay Safe

FE

PS - Eby, if this ring isn't up to scratch you know what I'm going to have to do to you, right?

Feersum Endjinn;408475 said:
Ahhh... Yes - back on Saturday night.

I can't see the pic from this pc for some reason, but if Eby says it is the one I want - I guess I'd better bid ;)

So, ummm...

how about Orny+Totem+2ltots - but if you prefer, you get to pick whatever items you want up to that value?

Stay Safe

FE

PS - Eby, if this ring isn't up to scratch you know what I'm going to have to do to you, right?

0/3, 20% LRC, 13% DCI, 10 Cold, +8 Magery my friend.