UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trading/Selling this LRC/Luck/Medable Bone Helmet

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: Trading/Selling this LRC/Luck/Medable Bone Helmet

Both bod's previously offered plus 150k, in case you think his offer is better than mine.

BlackShadow

Wanderer

Paragon, can you tell me the price of you value thats larges and small horneds, only for see the bids.

thanks.

Personally, to me, a BRSK bod is a BRSK bod. Really they are all the same to me, so the 2 from Rep + 150k would be the leading bid, although I am VERY FRIGGEN TEMPTED to take Undead's offer of 10 gold bricks lol

BlackShadow

Wanderer

i know its your opinion, if the large is the same of the small, i will withdraw my offer.

thanks.

hickman48

Knight

BlackShadow;419983 said:
i know its your opinion, if the large is the same of the small, i will withdraw my offer.

thanks.
both bods when filled will give a brsk when added with the others the large is not a higher value bod :\ if anything the smaller one saves more gold

In my personal bod experience, I have had just as easy a time getting the larges as I have the smalls. A BRSK Bod, is a brsk bod, either way.

Rep, it's yours. Let me know when you're available.

Auction closed.

ParagonDancer;419932 said:
Personally, to me, a BRSK bod is a BRSK bod. Really they are all the same to me, so the 2 from Rep + 150k would be the leading bid, although I am VERY FRIGGEN TEMPTED to take Undead's offer of 10 gold bricks lol

ohh~~ u love bods more than gold bricks :p