UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trade Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
These rules are going to be pretty basic and simple. Anyone that posts, please use some common sense and you will have no issues from me on the trading forums.

1) If you list a item you must wait a week(7 days) before re-listing. Also, I'm not going to watch you re-list the same item in another thread the next day with a different item included. Keeping that in mind, when you put something for sale/trade/buy on the Hybrid Trade section it will not be re-listed until 7 days have passed.

2) No bumping of threads within 7 days of posting them on the forums

3) We are going to end the chat sessions about items in the trade sections. If you wish to have a discussion about an item, please take that up in general chat or pm the original poster.

4) I totally understand if a bidder has a legitimate question(I, honestly, wish it would be brought up via pm). If needed, you may ask the seller in the thread.

5) There is no need for the seller to post within his own thread. If anything needs to be said by the seller, update your original post via the edit button. If a user asks for a screenshot, update your original post. If they ask you the origin of the item or something, just update the original post. Also, there is no need to make a post saying *SOLD* when you've sold your item. If you wish to tell everyone it has sold, just update your original post.

6) DO NOT BID under the items listed starting bid, if what your willing to pay doesn't meet what the users listed starting bid is. Then do not bid at all. You may try contacting the seller via PM and working out a price.

7) Trades must be for in-game items and services.

8) You cannot cross trade between shards/servers or for stuff outside the game.

Scamming: Although we prefer the trade forums to be used for legitimate trade, it's every buyer/sellers responsibility to be updated on the known scams and falsehoods. Staff will not monitor this. 'Buyer Beware'

Forums Code of Conduct
http://www.runuo.com/community/pages/rules/

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.