UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 10 1v1ers

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Top 10 1v1ers

Mystical-hybrid;1803176 said:

mystical ur guild runs from me even numbers all day.. ask ownage train and pookie about the time they ran 2v2 from me and trixy all the way from brit bank to brit swamps re-reflecting scribe reflect every chance they got. They got away from me cuz i ran outta refresh pots from chasin them for so long... that and we was laughin so hard, makin it hard to stay between the trees.

Kingllama

Knight

Stides;1803241 said:
mystical ur guild runs from me even numbers all day.. ask ownage train and pookie about the time they ran 2v2 from me and trixy all the way from brit bank to brit swamps re-reflecting scribe reflect every chance they got. They got away from me cuz i ran outta refresh pots from chasin them for so long... that and we was laughin so hard, makin it hard to stay between the trees.

or how we dropped them even numbers they ran like little girls.

Tribal

Lord

Brookly;1803469 said:
Don't forget to mention [delete wands and petals before or during tournaments and [jail for killing him in the field!
was waiting for u to log on