UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too Strong! [2STR] [TB]

Rayden

Sorceror
Well, me (Llama Vortex, Natures Prophet, Virulent Disease) and Ian (Falda, Zael) we decided to run a guild once more and we're looking for a specific kind of players to play with.

The characteristics we are looking for are:

1. Willing to PvP against the Odds. The way we like to play UO is to gather a small pack of good players and fight any other group regardless of their size. We don't see fun in raiding a champ of 2 players with 10 guys. If you like zerging, that's not your place.

If you've seen me and Ian rolling together in Britain you may have witnessed we beating or at least TRYING to beat larger groups of players for several times. That is not a matter of skill (since our level of skill is debatable and really depends on the opinion of who's evaluating) but a matter of attitude. You gotta be willing to lose insurance money.

2. RAID RAID RAID. In my opinion the most fun of UO is in champion spawns PvP. So you need to help making them and watching them. Specially the latter. Spawn-friendly (necro mages, weaver mages, stealth archers) emplates are also encouraged.

3. Average geared (at least) players. Well, although I love to help begginers, at this point of the guild I'm looking for players that can put up with the current PvP. That doesn't mean expensive shit. My char is competitive since 1 month old, for exemple. Tal'Keesh, rbc, feyleggings and 4 mod runics can make miracles.

4. Have a mic and is able to speak and understanding basic stuff in english.

5. Is white, caucasian and like to wear white hoods.... oops, nevermind, wrong forum!!!

If you interested in joining or mocking or sending nudes, please PM me.