UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tonight (July 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Tonight (July 20)

At 8:00 PM PST GMT-8, 11:00 PM EST GMT-5 we will host a 1v1, followed by a Bombing Run.

This event will be run by one of our new Seer's in training, Seer Entropy.

Please take your time zone into consideration when planning for this event.

Re: Tonight (July 20)

LoC;293488 said:
whats bombing run? =P
I actually think that this might not actually be included in the rules list...

...In short, it's ANOTHER game mode that's taken from Unreal Tournament 2004. In this game mode, there's a "bomb" in the middle of the map, at the spot that divides the two team's territory. SIMILAR to capture-the-flag, the goal is to grab the bomb, but take it to the OTHER team's base. Reach the center with the bomb, and you score.

Another way to look at it is like a game of Soccer, (European football) only in PvP style and everyone as every position. :p

Entropy

Wanderer

I apologize for the delays on this event.

We'll try and get it started as soon as possible.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

It is completely my fault that this event did not go off on schedule as I was not available to give Entropy the access necessary due to some unexpected real life issues.

I will be working with Entropy to find a new time for these events.

I apologize for any inconvenience,

Cronus

LoC

Wanderer

its cool =) any idea when its gonna happen? i wanna try that game its new for me =P

Status
Not open for further replies.