UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tokuno Idoc

j_monroy

Squire
91 13N, 70 48W.

Someone lured a Ronin while I was afk hanging out with my girlfriend, so here you guys go. You can go to Tokuno, Homare Jima. Enjoy :)

If this is against the rules in any way shape or form, please let me know and I will remove this post.

Uomvp

Knight
Your post is fine. The only thing illegal is someone dragging a Ronin on to you. You should have paged in with your journal to get there names. That's a pretty big offense.

j_monroy

Squire
Thanks, I figured this was the case but by the time I got another account to rez and checked my journal, everything was gone up to the point where I died and the person was long gone. I didn't get a chance to take his name down until I realized what happened

j_monroy

Squire
I agree that maybe we should keep names to staff as opposed to here. I don't know anybody from HZ, but this guy could easily be trying to bring negative attention to their group (he wasn't actually guilded or anything)

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
in the first place you were afk it not safe to go afk they are no guard yeah no wonder why you died from ronin you went afk simple right ?

j_monroy

Squire
Nope, I died the first time because a ronin was lured. You know the rules man, no need to debate them here. I've only been here 100 days and I've gone over the rules on the forums multiple times, I can direct you there if need be. If you aren't sure that what you're doing is allowed, simply ask yourself, "would I do this in front of a GM"?

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Hmm nop you died coz you were afk Because he lured ? yes he did not legal at all but you died because you were afk you can run away easly if you were there BUT NO YOU ARE AFK NOOB HAHAHA

j_monroy

Squire
how old are you? and just look at my first post, I said I was afk. However, I did not die because I was afk, I died because something was lured while I was afk, those are completely different things.