UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To the polish players

mantorras

Sorceror

jaasso

Knight
portugal's current squad didnt even deserve to advance from group stage where they didnt win a single match, let alone win croatia which was a much better team, didnt see the match against poland but they too have integrity unlike pepe nani or ronaldo, theyre good players but constantly dive and whine

mantorras

Sorceror
Well I might be bias because I am portuguese, but I think we have been playing good, cohesive, united, our defense is very strong, our middle field players completely nullified modric and that other croatian player, the only thing bad has been our finishing, we also had more shots on target than croatia.
Do I think croatia also deserved to win? Sure yes, it was a very close game, we had a bit more luck than them, which is also part of the game.

In this Poland game I think overall we deserved a bit more to win, ronaldo had a penalty that was wrongly not given, we also had more attacks, check the statistics in uefa.com
Pepe should have been man of the match by now, he is probably one of the best defenders now days. Ronaldo has been missing a lot, but he still plays a lot for the team unlike some other big shots he also defends a lot and creates a lot of open spaces.