UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To the developers/staff

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
To the developers/staff

I know Krrios is working on the duelling system, and Ryan is about to go under the knife (surgery), but I must insist this be fixed immediately.

The pics for the smileys are not displaying when I post, so how the hell can I insert the appropriate (I believe this is spelled wrong, and since Im hungover beyond belief Im too lazy to check) smiley for certain posts.

I suggest these smileys be fixed immediately, or I will start a boycott of UOGamers.

Think about it fast, you have 4 hours, 14 minutes and 43 seconds.

Thanks.

Irina

Wanderer
Mike said:
I know Krrios is working on the duelling system, and Ryan is about to go under the knife (surgery), but I must insist this be fixed immediately.

The pics for the smileys are not displaying when I post, so how the hell can I insert the appropriate (I believe this is spelled wrong, and since Im hungover beyond belief Im too lazy to check) smiley for certain posts.

I suggest these smileys be fixed immediately, or I will start a boycott of UOGamers.

Think about it fast, you have 4 hours, 14 minutes and 43 seconds.

Thanks.

I AGREE!!!!!

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Click Post Reply. At the right of the text box are supposed to be images of smileys.

I see the text, but I dont see the smileys. Therefore they are broken. I refuse to deal with this admin abuse. You admins can run around and delete nightmares, and generally tell me to die in a fire, and you ignore the fact that the smileys dont work! ITS PREJUDICE AGAINST THE SMILEY LOVING PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Boycott in effect: Call me Chaos Parks

aSydiK

Sorceror
Well...if you use a typed smiley...they get converted into ones as the post goes on... ": D" (no spaces) = :D