UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tis trickery afoot?

Tis trickery afoot?

One of me mate's came in today after making a long journey through the lands. Brought news of treachery. Seems there are some who go around joining guilds, only so they can then at a most opertune moment, turn around and kill one or more of members of said guild to loot them and what ever else they happen upon. If such plunder by treachery abounds through out the lands then I dare say our guild will not recruit or let any join us till we know the barf for a very long time indeed! Alas! What has happened to honor, honesty and virtues?

Merberol

Wanderer
Re: Tis trickery afoot?

such betrayal is i am afraid common .. there are scum who think not of virtue but of oportunity .. i know of no way to remedy this ... so i drift along the lands looking for a nice meal . a good tale . and a guild of honor to join

/ Shimon Kyou