UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is the day - FREE IPOD GIVEAWAY! 10,000 ONLINE OR BUST!

Seriph

Wanderer
Re: This is the day - FREE IPOD GIVEAWAY! 10,000 ONLINE OR BUST!

I thought I hear another announcement that we were gona get another item after the pimp pants, maybe I'm wrong. Oh well got a butt load of stuff anyways :)

mbcmike

Wanderer

mingles said:
Not to complain, but yeah, those of us with families to attend to were only able to get on for the very last little bit of it and missed out. I kind of assumed I would still be getting something being on in the last few hours of it.

Eh, oh well. Just happy to at least get the pimp pants.

Heh, I dont even know what pants your tallking about, I logged on at 11, didnt get anything. But i really didnt want anything, I just wanted so bad to just be able to say RunUO owns Origins UO (or whoever runs UO now) But meh, RunUO still owns. Theyd get 10k online if there was enough ppl

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

Dr. Jones said:
I'm Sorry, That Was Lame...You Could Have Given Better Rewards...

i'm sorry where you saying something?
do you really need awards to log on to a free game?
you realize however ryan could be a real @ss and say
"screw you trammies no items for j00" or something to that nature
just be happy that we broke the barrier with nearly 8,000 clients logged on..
we now have beyond the shadow of the doubt the most pimped out elite hardware that money can buy...

Very true roger, who needs extra incentive to play this custom version of UO, obviously should find other things that they enjoy than some trammy items, that have no effect on any skill, and do not help you in one bit, they are just for looks...

Dr. Jones

Wanderer

I stayed on all night, loaded as many clients as i could, boged my computer down all night...i just thought it was going to be worth it

darkmane

Wanderer

i think best rewards should be given after server drops and restarts. give items to those who are just BEGGING to get back on uo and play more =). not people who log on for items

Dr. Jones

Wanderer

How can you play with all the lag...not from server, from running so many clients..You people criticize what i say, but did i not help out by loading as many clients as i could, like Ryan wanted...Did i not pitch in...

Attachments

• 1885_WaterFart.jpg
    1885_WaterFart.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2