UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This forum...

R

Ryan

This forum...

This forum is dedicated to all of the players who come here without a clue on something. If you are caught flaming someone here, I dont care what the reason, you can expect to be banned.

If you post in here, it should be to help players, this forum is in essence Haven for the [young]...

Be nice.

Im happy you guys decided to incorperate my idea, i made a thread in the ideas section about creating a new player forum sometime before thanksgiving, checked the next day but it still wasent approved. first day back on the boards since but now the ideas section has been wiped, i checked my subscriptions and my thread posted on 11-23 is now in trammel: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11369

I am happy that this forum is up, and that i could contribute to my new shard. but i am dissapointed that someone shoved my suggestion thread in trammel, and didnt give me credit for my idea...

ok no clue here!

ok i recieved a im from a former napa player. i really dont know what or how this site works. is it a group of friends that got together and made a shard? is it sponsered. can uo ban me for playing here? is it a fair shard? how do the skill gains work . starting a char here like starting in uo?

Konoe

Page
Re: This forum...

well if you guysd will help a peep out...can you explain to me how to start a thread/.....lol

Adian

Wanderer

eagleeye said:
this is going to sound really dumb but where do i actually register to play on the server ?

When your at the login screen just type in the desired username and password then click the little arrow on the bottom right-hand corner or hit 'enter.' This should "register" you if that was what you were wondering.

sorry, but I'm new and I don't have a clue how to create a client to go roleplaying with. I have an account and I have regestered but I having trouble playing. Once again, I have no clue as to what I'm doing. Can sombody help me?

luth

Wanderer

um.. how do i get a house? can i buy a deed or plot? or do i have to purchase one from a player nowadays? oh and anyone know how to get uo automap working again? it seems to fail the first download >.< and wont load up because of it.. would be a great help

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

Orgasmatron said:
Im happy you guys decided to incorperate my idea, i made a thread in the ideas section about creating a new player forum sometime before thanksgiving, checked the next day but it still wasent approved. first day back on the boards since but now the ideas section has been wiped, i checked my subscriptions and my thread posted on 11-23 is now in trammel: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11369

I am happy that this forum is up, and that i could contribute to my new shard. but i am dissapointed that someone shoved my suggestion thread in trammel, and didnt give me credit for my idea...

ur nick is funny :p

of i know it was ur idea it should be enough

unless he is winning money for ur money =P

PillaR

Wanderer

Tiens said:
We know :p Ill try and walk around here abit, help some new people with the knownledge I've gained over the past years.

how about you help me by divulging the location of a decent-sized plot so i don't have to keep dropping items behind walls at obscure inns hoping nobody comes by before i have time to log back on to the other character?