UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking about joining a faction.....

Phantom16

Wanderer
Thinking about joining a faction.....

ok, im thinking about joining true brits, not because they finaly own citys, but because the base is in a good place....i dont have magic, so its easyer for me to get to a place thats close....

but anyway, i was wondering a few things....

first, are their alot of people on normaly?.....im an archer, so im alot more usfull fighting with other people....

second, is their a faction chat?....

third, im in a guild, can i still join a faction, or dose the hole guild have to join, or do i have to quit?...

thanks for any answers, and plz dont flame me about what faction i wana join....

Monoxide

Sorceror
Phantom16 said:
ok, im thinking about joining true brits, not because they finaly own citys, but because the base is in a good place....i dont have magic, so its easyer for me to get to a place thats close....

but anyway, i was wondering a few things....

first, are their alot of people on normaly?.....im an archer, so im alot more usfull fighting with other people....

second, is their a faction chat?....

third, im in a guild, can i still join a faction, or dose the hole guild have to join, or do i have to quit?...

thanks for any answers, and plz dont flame me about what faction i wana join....
1. Factions are quite active but it's difficult to get into an active guild unless you know people
2. Only the commanding lord may send messages to the faction but there is no actual chat
3. Your entire guild has to join or you have to quit