UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thieves and Thievery: The Guide.

U

Unregistered

Re: Thieves and Thievery: The Absolute Guide.

Left out a few things, or at least I didn't care to read it all.

If you get guardwacked, and have a character waiting to pick up your loot, you won't get anything. If a thief gets guard whacked after he steals, the item goes back to the original owners pack.

Also, And I'm going to make a separate post on this: If you attempt to steal a blessed/newbied/un-stealable item, you will still flag gray to the victim. This should be looked at. As a game mechanic, if the game won't LET you steal it, you should not be flagged for trying to.

Slann

Wanderer

Dude i have a matter. I usually use control + q for last object. But miraculously, now only open my bag. I open other (not mine) bag, and when i press at the same time control + q, open mine. Why could it happen?

markhan

Wanderer

Look in uo options if control + q is used.. if so you will have 2 macros one in razor one in uo = > 2 actions, in razor you have a option called pass to uo while introducing hotkeys

Slann

Wanderer

markhan;1890478 said:
Look in uo options if control + q is used.. if so you will have 2 macros one in razor one in uo = > 2 actions, in razor you have a option called pass to uo while introducing hotkeys

The extrange fact here is that i didnt have asigned 2 hotkeys with it, but i removed it from razor and asigned it on UO, and now it works.

Vek

Sorceror

Thiefs are fun its like a little mini game within the game.

UgO

Wanderer

how do u get ur stealing up if ur not in the theives guild.....?????

I don't know how many people know this, but Forensic Eval will tell you if a person is a thief or not. You dont even need to be High in it, just have some room in your template for a few xtra points. Eval someone with low Forensic Eval and if the skill raises then the person is a thief. I tried to make a new thread about this since it is more of an ANTI-thief tactic but for some reason the forums wont let me make a topic in this part of the forum.

wkstrm

Lord

thereverandleech;1967440 said:
I don't know how many people know this, but Forensic Eval will tell you if a person is a thief or not. You dont even need to be High in it, just have some room in your template for a few xtra points. Eval someone with low Forensic Eval and if the skill raises then the person is a thief. I tried to make a new thread about this since it is more of an ANTI-thief tactic but for some reason the forums wont let me make a topic in this part of the forum.

That is because users are not meant to make new threads in the guide section. Make a anti-thief guide in the general forums and if the guide is good it will be moved here.

headhunter2

Wanderer
Re: Thieves and Thievery: The Guide.

Sorry man but i dont understand alot of english can you say me what can i steal with 30 of stealing?? because i cant steal gold and the empty bottle doesnt up the skills, i dont know what can i steal for up this skills when i have 30. thx!

Thomas404

Wanderer

Hi all , i'm new in this shard and i wana creat a melee thief , (Tactic , Anatomy , fencing , hiding , snoop , stealing,)

100 str, 90 dex , 35 int (why 35 ?)

but , i don't know what armor carry for pvp , i don't really wana be a bank thief , i prefer play out of city ..

where i can found dungeon who drop armor / weap ?

what weap use ? i love kriss and the 1 handed spear .. i don't know the name , that was good ?

and how i can bless my stuff ? what is the cost of the stuff blessing ?

Zante

Wanderer

Guide is outdated, telling your pack animal to guard you before stealing from it does not prevent you getting flagged.

Xej

Sorceror

also this thread is geekish... most people feel their not threaten when being in gay whack zone.. if you have skills you'll never get happy whacked.. i havestolen my fare share of nonblessed cloths "fuck trammies" robe.. halloween candle 2008.. merry christmas candle 2009.. ect ect.. its poor people who assume anything who fall between the cracks.. if your name is known by most people for being a thief.. probs.. even if you suck (as you seem to be) griefing is the art of stealing.. so i find your post rather bias.. in that aspect sir small..

Gereke

Wanderer

Reading this whole thread encouraged me to keep with my thief (So far only char here on Hybrid).

Now out getting my "feet wet" in the world of playing a thief with zero offensive capability. Only defense is hiding/stealth and bandages hehe.

Have yet to steal anything of note. However it was fun irritating a couple of "Azns" by stealing two magic weaps off of the same one. Nothing worth much except the entertainment value of "Yankee go home!!".