UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The "what the hell just happened" thread

Terron

Knight
The "what the hell just happened" thread

When the clock backed up an hour (for daylight savings time change), all spell timers/etc were reset an hour behind, thus preventing spells from being cast, people from walking much, etc..

A quick restart remedied the issue. Many apologies for the unexpected weirdness.

a nomadic z

Sorceror
Re: The "what the hell just happened" thread

I logged out with normal hued skin, and logged back in with savage paint hued skin...

Smellvin

Wanderer

I guess the shard was protesting because it wasn't getting an extra hour of sleep tonight.

MarcusO

Sorceror

hehe...I wonder what would have happened if UOGamers was around for Y2K :)

WaRgAzM

Knight

I thought the time changed on halloween. Maybe im wrong, meh.

Elf

Sorceror

Interesting. The same exact thing happened on a non-UOGamers shard I was on(yes, I know I shouldn't be admitting to such a horrible act such as this, but I must in this case) last night.

a nomadic z said:
I logged out with normal hued skin, and logged back in with savage paint hued skin...

ahahah me to i paged a gm and kira came and owned me real fast and rezed me it was fixed but it was weird