UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Unknown Grave

hellwina

Sorceror
Re: The Unknown Grave

The Generals Wife is now in the building by the Palace and she doesn't know where the General is, he disappeared 2 days prior. After giving her gold she asked for help to clear his name.

I still think the King and the Prince want to take Britannia by killing Lord Brahm!

The "tained and gold" scrap of paper could be referring to the statue that was given to Lord Brahm.

Harlee

Wanderer

Myself and several guild members searched and so far have found nothing new that hasn't been mentioned here. We will continue our search tomorrow.

However, we have been trying to dechipher the pages and think perhaps that the page "Tainted & Gold" could refer to the gold statue in Lord Brahms throne room. Perhaps it is what is making Lord Brahm sick. And didn't the King say it was a gift to Lord Brahm?

I hope tomorrow brings more surprises =)

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Where exactly is the one saying prince? I can't find it lol.

Redukt;336138 said:
Alright walking around zento, I started noticing scraps of paper lying around, the following say;

"Tainted & Gold"
"and Britania shall be yours"
"in exchange for his dying a thousand deaths"
"for services rendered"
"DRIXB"
"prince"

its quite apparent that this is the contract.
on one of the pieces the ink is too blurred from the water to read.

if I find more of them. i'll post

That was for a dude that was afk fishing while hidden there. I revealed him and paged staff.

marcusstone;336270 said:
Found a strange gray book near the palace with a cryptic message...

*EDIT* Some more info:

Go to the general's wife and say:

General - I know not where my husband is - he stole away two nights prior
Away - Aye, he has left. When the king removed him from post, he was angry and wanted to find his son.
King - I have not seen him although I am sure he is near. With his son disappearing and Kinyo.
Give her one gold coin - Thank you for such a gracious token. Please...I ask of you, clear my husband's name.

Looks like we gotta find the king somewhere.

Also, any of you that got rpv's of the event and such, could you make a character name compilation, like name - role plz? I have missed all the names and now I don't know who is who lol.

marcusstone

Sorceror

I was joking about the book... hehe... I saw it, and figured I would see how many people went rushing to read it...

marcusstone

Sorceror

You shall pay for your treason to me, there is no going back... I think you musta pissed that AFK fisherman off for reporting him... he's out for blood...

Redukt

Wanderer

DROGADICTO;336642 said:
Where exactly is the one saying prince? I can't find it lol.

south of the city, straight down from an unnamed house owned by Yurina

by the water.

Harlee

Wanderer

*sighs*
Alas, I was on all afternoon but finally had to go to fix dinner, eat and spend an hour or two with hubby. I come back and a guildie tells me that the King is dead and guards attacked and the event will commence in two days.... ah woe is me. That's all the news I got.

So if anyone would be kind enough to write a report here of what transpired so I (and any others who missed it) don't feel so left out? LOL!

Thanks =)

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

marcusstone;336694 said:
You shall pay for your treason to me, there is no going back... I think you musta pissed that AFK fisherman off for reporting him... he's out for blood...

That's what I will do for any person that I see violating the rules in-game.

If it isn't fair for all, then there is no fun.

I learned that from self experience, been jailed once and almost a second time (the gm was in a good mood that day).

I also do report bad posts on forums. I'm just doing my part so that it is fair for all and we don't have lame people around us.

Btw the fisherman didn't get jailed, he only got a warning. I don't care if he's pissed or not.

Now please, back to the main subject of this thread.

*EDIT* Just noticed the King's golden statue at brit castle is missing.
*EDIT #2* On the first floor of the King's palace, I just saw a book in front of that golden statue that says: "You shall pay for your treason to me. There is no going back."

marcusstone

Sorceror

DROGADICTO;336743 said:
That's what I will do for any person that I see violating the rules in-game.

If it isn't fair for all, then there is no fun.

I learned that from self experience, been jailed once and almost a second time (the gm was in a good mood that day).

I also do report bad posts on forums. I'm just doing my part so that it is fair for all and we don't have lame people around us.

Btw the fisherman didn't get jailed, he only got a warning. I don't care if he's pissed or not.

Now please, back to the main subject of this thread.

*EDIT* Just noticed the King's golden statue at brit castle is missing.
*EDIT #2* On the first floor of the King's palace, I just saw a book in front of that golden statue that says: "You shall pay for your treason to me. There is no going back."
I was making a joke, conncerning the book on the floor... Not to get off subject, but I would have reported him too...
The joke was basically saying that the book in front of the statue was left for you, by the afk fisherman. (I thought it was funny)
anyway, what is this about the king being dead? I must have missed that part... Can someone shed some light on the subject?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The estate of King Yao has been read and I quote:

"The death of both myself and my son would leave no blood heir to the throne. In this instance, the throne shall be given to my dearest friend and comrade, Grand General Jun."

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Note from a Royal Messenger:

Lord Erich Brahm would like to thank you individually for establishing a connection between the gold stone and the statue that once sat in the throne room. The statue has since been destroyed and Lord Brahm is recovering slowly from his ailment.