UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Undead is now recruting leadership

vilewolf

Wanderer
I am here to rekindle the flames of what was once The Undead. The Undead once was A great force in the role play community, now their gone. My goal is to make that happen once again. I would like to build a team of leaders with one goal in mind. That is to provide the total package to our members. Role play, PVP, and PVM. Its time to come in on the ground floor. Be a part of something bigger then your self. Lets rebuild the Dead bigger and better then before.

The Three Leader

The General War (AKA The Bringer of Death)
Most be an experience pvper and has done factions before. This leader does not have to have RP experience just the thirst to kill. RP is preferred; however, if that's not your thing just say nothing to other players. I was one part of the factions in Undead in IPY2 and we where a major player in the game. Just the thought of being rolled by RPERS makes me chuckle. I would like to bring The A leader in this position who will help us as a team to bring this vision life once again. Also responsible to Help recruit and train new pvpers.

The General Of RP (AKA The Enforcer)
The General is responsible for organizing and running RP events. Help set up cross RP with other RP guilds. Coaching guild member who was action or talking out of character. Help recruit other RPERS.

The Voice of dead
This General is responsible for the interaction with other RP guilds, such as terms of engagement. Defusing any miss understandings that might come up. Any form post speaking for The Undead. Help recruit.

Note: All three leader will have the highest guild access. Any greifing, reskilling or miss representing of the dead could result in dismissal.

Please post here if you are interested in any of these positions.

Shinma

Wanderer
Undead used to be of chaos/order at one time and I believe they even tried factions. It's great to RP but one of the failings of the Undead was how at certain points (depending on who was leading) how much they relied on other RP guilds. And on those instances allowed those relationships to dictate what the UND as a guild could or could not do.

A balance of RP and PvP is most beneficial.

And one observation if I may add is how you mentioned PvPing as a team. It'll happen but it'll take a lot of PK'ing to do it. Tactics can be developed while learning but if you observe closely, you'll see who works well with who. If you want to watch some good tactics, Shadowclan Orcs had it down to a fine art. Bloodclan Orcs followed a close 2nd. But this observation is going back some years. I haven't seen either of them since.

sharkbait

Sorceror
I would be interested in being a part of the Undead...I haven't played much later but there hasn't been much of a reason to.

sharkbait

Sorceror
It does not seem that this has gotten any legs. I saw your post on a other thread. I have fisherman, thunter, peace tamer that don't get much use because there isn't anyone to run with.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hoowah Deddies, Bloodclan would definitely be interested in allying your guild. Deddies are always welcome to the fort and to join us on raids.

vilewolf

Wanderer
Its still going to happen its just being put off. Some of the key members got into different game and will return. So i'm going to by some time and faction pvp for a while