UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Thirst For More...

Darkarna

Sorceror
The shadows were welcoming that night, a very slight but warm comforting breeze welcomed us in the many towns we had the privilege of visiting. Everything seemed to be in favour of the spite that would be bestowed upon those who deemed their ignorance of being asleep in the most dangerous of places an intelligent decision. Edward, a crafty and deceptive individual who would probably commit crimes of theft against his own grandmother, muttered a few words of a location uncommonly visited, Jehlom.

Jehlom, a large, unfriendly city which humbles the best of Men and ladies*Grins* held history. Great battles were fought in the combat pits that gave Jhelom its reputation and holds a cemetery where the souls of the slain are resurrected to walk the earth as the undead. We arrived at the bank but not a soul was present.

I decided to take a run over to the pits, perhaps there may be someone training in there which would allow us a little entertainment, but this turned out to be the same with most of the warriors taking an afternoon kip. Scratching my head, Jhelm was quiet, very quiet, until a distinct sound of a mount echo'd through the streets. Following the sound, lead me to someone who had passed out,a very sleepy individual known as sasuke, he had mastered the arts of falling asleep upright on the back of his mount. The poor creature looked as if it would buckle under the weight of its rider, of course this was a cause for concern and needed to be rectified. I faced sasuke, perhaps it was my striking good looks or the fact that he was snoring the clouds out of the sky, he was fully involved in his afternoon kip, pity he didn't realise how deep his sleep would go. *grins*.

Smooth Criminal, another shady character was standing by, he had the look of someone who would rob your kidneys and sell them to fund a very bad nightshade habit, you could tell of his anticipation of the up and coming events as he restlessly paced back and forth waiting for the chance to fill his pockets and pack with wealth.

A few moments later and sasuke was about to become well versed in the ways of spiritualism, his ghost would be standing safe from everything, staring into the folds of time and space while wondering why someone would do such a thing, Edward would make sure that sasuke remembered well :

*Below is an image not for the faint hearted, it may portray sexual content*

Darkarna_12-11_22.58.jpg

After sasuke lay on the dirt, his broken, cooked body became attractive to Edward, the smell of burn't flesh caused him to remove his club and attempt the unthinkable, necrophilia.

*Warning :- This image contains strong sexual references and graphical content, please view at your own discretion and please remain open minded about the whole thing. *NOTE :- I was threatened with death if this picture was left out*

Darkarna_12-11_22.58-1.jpg *For the observant among you, well done, you spotted the error but the image is being ironic.*

Darkarna_12-11_22.58-4.jpg *Evil right? You should see what happened after!*

Edward pounded hard, the echo's bellowed around the streets as poor sasuke's corpse was used as a sexual instrument, his bones clanging unceremoniously together and the prospect of this was becoming more terrifying by the moment. Then it stopped, the corpse lay violated on the ground and poor sasuke's soul had witnessed everything, it must have been one of the most degrading times of his life but life goes on.

*To be continued if this is not removed from the forums and I get banned...*

amtothepm

Knight
The shadows were welcoming that night, a very slight but warm comforting breeze welcomed us in the many towns we had the privilege of visiting. Everything seemed to be in favour of the spite that would be bestowed upon those who deemed their ignorance of being asleep in the most dangerous of places an intelligent decision. Edward, a crafty and deceptive individual who would probably commit crimes of theft against his own grandmother, muttered a few words of a location uncommonly visited, Jehlom.

Jehlom, a large, unfriendly city which humbles the best of Men and ladies*Grins* held history. Great battles were fought in the combat pits that gave Jhelom its reputation and holds a cemetery where the souls of the slain are resurrected to walk the earth as the undead. We arrived at the bank but not a soul was present.

I decided to take a run over to the pits, perhaps there may be someone training in there which would allow us a little entertainment, but this turned out to be the same with most of the warriors taking an afternoon kip. Scratching my head, Jhelm was quiet, very quiet, until a distinct sound of a mount echo'd through the streets. Following the sound, lead me to someone who had passed out,a very sleepy individual known as sasuke, he had mastered the arts of falling asleep upright on the back of his mount. The poor creature looked as if it would buckle under the weight of its rider, of course this was a cause for concern and needed to be rectified. I faced sasuke, perhaps it was my striking good looks or the fact that he was snoring the clouds out of the sky, he was fully involved in his afternoon kip, pity he didn't realise how deep his sleep would go. *grins*.

Smooth Criminal, another shady character was standing by, he had the look of someone who would rob your kidneys and sell them to fund a very bad nightshade habit, you could tell of his anticipation of the up and coming events as he restlessly paced back and forth waiting for the chance to fill his pockets and pack with wealth.

A few moments later and sasuke was about to become well versed in the ways of spiritualism, his ghost would be standing safe from everything, staring into the folds of time and space while wondering why someone would do such a thing, Edward would make sure that sasuke remembered well :

*Below is an image not for the faint hearted, it may portray sexual content*

View attachment 81141

After sasuke lay on the dirt, his broken, cooked body became attractive to Edward, the smell of burn't flesh caused him to remove his club and attempt the unthinkable, necrophilia.

*Warning :- This image contains strong sexual references and graphical content, please view at your own discretion and please remain open minded about the whole thing. *NOTE :- I was threatened with death if this picture was left out*

View attachment 81142 *For the observant among you, well done, you spotted the error but the image is being ironic.*

View attachment 81143 *Evil right? You should see what happened after!*

Edward pounded hard, the echo's bellowed around the streets as poor sasuke's corpse was used as a sexual instrument, his bones clanging unceremoniously together and the prospect of this was becoming more terrifying by the moment. Then it stopped, the corpse lay violated on the ground and poor sasuke's soul had witnessed everything, it must have been one of the most degrading times of his life but life goes on.

*To be continued if this is not removed from the forums and I get banned...*
crying

Edalon

Squire
No doubt the vile asiatic deserved whatever evil was commited against him. Rumour says there is a most disgusting personality behind the sasuke-shell.

Edalon

Squire
No doubt the vile asiatic deserved whatever evil was commited against him. Rumour says there is a most disgusting personality behind the sasuke-shell.

Darkarna

Sorceror
Is that what you call it... His abusive personality was overwhelming to say the least, he sure will be targeted again in the future....

Lance_25

Sorceror
Caz seems to be offended by the seemingly innocent tale you have told. if only it were "acceptable" to tell the stories of the deranged and deprived that normally grace these "forums" of knowledge.