UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the shake owns you thread

J

John Doe

Re: the shake owns you thread

snellbot;445673 said:
patience my friend

i will be back soon enough

miss ya guys though

Stay away, we don't want to deal with your house hiding, deamon summoning, and complaining ass, we got enough of those already.

snell

Sorceror

John Doe;445891 said:
Stay away, we don't want to deal with your house hiding, deamon summoning, and complaining ass, we got enough of those already.

i would rape you

easily

Dingus-demise;446115 said:
Hotdogs and beer.

the real question here is what kind of beer. I'm a big fan of amber Bocks, but anything darker is good usually.

I'm still looking for the stout I like the most. Sam Adams makes a nice cream stout, but its hard to find.

Morsoseth

Wanderer

xeres;446547 said:
the real question here is what kind of beer. I'm a big fan of amber Bocks, but anything darker is good usually.

I'm still looking for the stout I like the most. Sam Adams makes a nice cream stout, but its hard to find.

As far as dark beer goes, New Castle is the win. As far as regular or light beer, Coors Light is the timeless classic.

Blacula

Knight

Tommy Lee-Demise;444484 said:
Wait for it wait for it..... 5 min later.... Tempest: YOUR ALL FUCKING TRASH OMG WHERE WAS MY HEALS FUCKING CANT PVP WITH THIS TRASH OMG YOU ALL SUCK...... time before this... I would let my stuff rot in a trash can before i used it against you guys.....
The [Zen.] Brotherhood
Akasha ×
Tempest × Dope Game
I think you know the rest......

Gee, that sounds familiar. So does this:
* "I'm giving my suit to my cousin."
* "I'm not Deathwish, that's my cousin."
* "I'll never join Zen."
* " GODDDD DAAAAAAMMMMMMMITTT!" <--heard at least 20x a day.

Don't bother crying about this either, you know it's true. *waves*

Tempest

Knight

Blacula;447167 said:

The only thing you`re good at is making yourself look like a crybaby. Honestly, is there anything else you can do? I haven`t seen you do anything but cry over every goddamn thing that doesn`t go your way.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Blacula;447167 said:
Gee, that sounds familiar. So does this:
* "I'm giving my suit to my cousin."
* "I'm not Deathwish, that's my cousin."
* "I'll never join Zen."
* " GODDDD DAAAAAAMMMMMMMITTT!" <--heard at least 20x a day.

Don't bother crying about this either, you know it's true. *waves*

What eby's spawning bot beat you 1v1 ?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Doza n Tanto;447263 said:
I put my dick on the keyboard , got an erection and my macros went off. Next thing I know, Duck is dead.

2 things there can't happen, one is you killing me the other i'll let you guess.

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;447288 said:
2 things there can't happen, one is you killing me the other i'll let you guess.

I heard Rudikee asking me if I would fuck his girlfriend in front of him, then I also remember your father asking me to do the same with your mother... 9 months later ... Ill let you guess.