UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Secret Treasure of the KoV

The Secret Treasure of the KoV

To the first time I knew the Mysterious Stranger, he always carried around a small box. I always wondered what was in that box. So I asked him. But he refused to show me or even tell me what it was. He said, "When the time is right, the gods will let you see it."

But on the tragic day at the Fire Temple all hopes were lost of ever finding out what was hidden inside. When Arenoth and I twirled around, the Mysterious Stranger was battling one of the beasts, and in his left hand he was holding the small chest yelling to me to come and get it. Just before one of the dragons incinerated him, he threw the chest to me. During the battle I hid it in a small corner so it would not be damaged.

After the battle Arenoth and I examined the chest, but we could not figure out how to open it, because we did not know where the Mysterious Stranger had hid it. To this day we still have not found out what exactly is in it. It may be a piece of the Gem of Immortality, Mondain's Spellbook, or some other valuable artifact. This is what urged me on to become a treasure hunter. My hopes are that one day I will find out maybe some clue to where the key to the chest is located.