UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Order

The Order

The Order is now recruiting!

Good guild which rids the world of evil.

The guild will go on quests through dungeons which will be set to the theme of treasure hunts. Treasure chests with rewards will be the goal.

Quests will be given depending on skill level. If we have a lot of new players which are working on their templates we will take them on an easier quest.

The idea is to allow members to work on their templates while having fun.

Uniforms and supplies will be provided to members through quests.

Must have a non L337 SP3@K Name. Must be realistic sounding name.

To join AIM: knight of salas
or post in this thread with your contact information.

Titles/Classes

Commander
A commander is a leader of the group. Commander's can lead groups on quests and raids. Commanders are noted by their Red colored clothes. Commanders are permitted certain advantages in combat (this does not include commanders of the cleric class).

Clerics
Clerics are the healers and only magic casters of the guild. They wear white robes and may where a white floppy hat if they choose. Clerics may wear leather armor if they choose (minus the cap). They may also carry a staff of their choice.

Clerics are not allowed any offensive abilities this includes melee, ranged, magery, alchemy or any other offensive abililty (They may have wrestling).

The main purpose of clerics is to keep the group alive. Clerics should have healing/anatomy/magery/med in their template.

An example template for a cleric is as follows

Heal
Anat
Mage
Med
Resist
Inscribe
Spirit Speak

Clerics are only allowed to use spellbooks which the guild provides them with.

Archer
Archers are the only ranged attackers in the guild. They may use only normal Crossbows as their ranged weapon. Archers may also use broad swords and have swordsmanship.

Commanders of the archer class may use Heavy crossbows.

Archers wear the following:
White Cap
Plate Gorget
Plate Arms
Ring Gloves
Chain Tunic
Chain Leggings
Boots
White Surcoat

Archers templates should include at least Archery, Tactics, Anatomy, Heal.

Archers templates should not have Parry, Magery. or any other weapon skill besides archery and swordsmanship.

Example of an Archer Template:
Archery
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Resisting Spells
Forensic Evaluation

Knight
Knights are the melee fighters of the guild. They may use only Broadswords and Metal Kite Shields. Knights may use other weapons while dueling but must use the broadsword and shield while fighting with the group.

Commanders that are Knights may use any weapon skill and any weapon except fencing.

Knights wear the following:
Plate Helm
Plate Gorget
Plate Arms
Plate Gloves
Plate Tunic
Plate Leggings
White Surcoat

A Knights template should include Swordsmanship, Tactics, Anatomy, Parry, Heal.

A Knights template should not include Magery, Archery, Fencing.

Example of a Knights template:
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Heal
Parry
Poisoning
Resisting Spells

Krugan

Wanderer
Re: The Order

Hey man, I am interested. Not sure if you remember me or not I was in your clans a few times. from Naked Archers to The Creeping Doom. Anyway my AIM is louiejnorden

John McGail

Sorceror

Greetings all!
For any interested parties, feel free to contact me as well.
As Archery Commander with The Order, I welcome any new recruits.

Those who will be taking up a ranged support role within The Order will train hard, and learn special tactics. We will be an integral part in any combat, supporting the Knights as they advance.

There is nothing more deadly than an effective archery column!

Equipment will be provided if needed, though after the first procurement, any additional equipment will be documented. If the individual does not replace the materials, he or she will be cut off until a donation is made.

I suggest the following 5 skills as a minimum
-Archery
-Tactics
-Anatomy
-Healing
-Magic Resist

I also suggest Swordsmanship and Hiding to finish off your template. Nothing more deadly than a hit with a bow, and to finish off with a poisoned broadsword! I will assist with the development of any skills, just ask!

Those looking for me, I am usually on at 8:00pm EST every night except Tuesdays.

Here's to the glory of The Order!!

King_Koopa

Wanderer

hey i would love to join was wondering if i have to make a new char? i am very experienced in making templates just wonering which is required for the guild? such as a dexer or alchy mage? let me or hit me up on aim- xiBchingoox

King_Koopa;2046747 said:
hey i would love to join was wondering if i have to make a new char? i am very experienced in making templates just wonering which is required for the guild? such as a dexer or alchy mage? let me or hit me up on aim- xiBchingoox

Please read the original post again for it has the requested information.

Thanks,

Heracles

John McGail

Sorceror

His AIM is in his original message as well, I believe it's : xiBchingoox
I added him as well, but offline atm.

Pumbab

Wanderer

I might be pretty interested in this aswell i play everyday and have a tamer and a few dexxers and mages... AIM is VoltariUO let me know whats up with u guys i love PVE as much as PVP

John McGail

Sorceror

This guild never took off, sorry Trail. Heracles got involved with other things :(

Check out one of the other RP guilds if you want to RP.