UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The newest hype

Andy Roid

Wanderer
The newest hype

This is strange as **** and has happened to me over 8 times today...

I get on a char, leave him somewhere in a town, going afk cause I have to go eat or go out. When returning I find myself dead without the possibility to count anyone... None of the chars this has happened to is in the thieves' guild, in factions or in a guild so I'm clueless, anyone else have this or know how this is possible?

Re: The newest hype

Does the murder reporting system work after the server saves and resets? I'm not sure, but if you log out and don't log in again until the next day, or after Server Wars, it may be because the murder system reset so the gump doesn't pop-up. It is possible to kill people in town though, you just have to be sneaky about it.

Phillyeagle

Wanderer

This has happened to me many times. But it was all on the same character. It is a bug and it makes your character go randomly grey every once in a while. Its really annoying. i paged a gm and after they actually watched and saw I wasnt lying they transfered my skills to another char, and now it never happens. If your lucky you could try this. If it happens with more than one char then I dont no what it is.

Andy Roid

Wanderer

Actually this happened on one char mainly and once on another char, but on that one I logged out leaving him in town so it would be normal not to be able to report (after having logged out and back in)
And come to think of it: I do remember when this char was new (2 days ago :p) I got attacked by 2 blue factioners while I was just passing by and they didnt go grey while I still saw myself blue :/

Phillyeagle

Wanderer

Yeah there are many bugs that go around like this and really if your gonan log out do it in an inn, and if your gonna go afk in town just make sure nothing good is on you. Thats really all you have to worry about.

i have had people go through great lengths to drag monsters into town to kill me afk. i just stopped logging in town without throwing my bag in the bank.

Andy Roid

Wanderer

PhillyEagle could you tell me which GM handled your case and how he handled it exactly? I seriously think it's a similar case heh.