UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The New Savages Of Cove!

jesse0409

Wanderer
To become a savage

1. No hair or facial hair
2. Must have a savage name
3. Only Fencers can ride a ridgeback
4. Mages must be able to gate
5. Hybrid savages are allowed
6. Only armor that is allowed is bone armor, can wear full suit bone or just arms gloves and legs.
7. Mages wear Deer masks only, every other savage wears regular masks
8. Weekends will be our days to fight
9. Must not fight solo stay as a team!
10. Hiding is optional but highly recommended!!
11. Enjoy yourself and have fun :)

When your on your savage char it does not matter who you like or not like or who your other char is in game when your on your savage your one of us and only one of us!
The Guild house will be where the old one use to be right outside of the Cove bank.
Everything will be supplied to an extent If you wish to bring your own wep thats ok, if not I will try to have trible spears and exp weps.

If any questions skype OlafTze or contact me on the fourms jesse0409 the name must be accepted by me.

Little about myself, I was not the old leader of the savages and im not going to be going by the old rules they had, it will be a mix of everything my Savage name is Olaf.
The titles of yourself in the guild will be how long your in and what your template is.

Titles are: Mage (Mystical Savage) Fighter (Tribesman) the mage will always be Mystical Savage but the Tribesman will change Tribesman is the new savage when you move up youll become Elder Savage.

If there is any questions about anything feel free to contact me skype Olaftze Fourms jesse0409.

Thanks, Olaf

Last edited:

YewGuards

Sorceror
Savages raided with the orcs on Saturday. Great group of guys, even respected our tactics and stayed unmounted. Hope the staff give you back your savage camp at cove. Would be nice if you had an easier way to get painted. I'll try to farm some berries for you. :)

jesse0409

Wanderer
Thanks man and hey maybe this saturday i shall have a few members and we can see what happens :) and i accept all donations for the savages weps/bone armor :) bandages everything i will be able to supple to an extent enough to get us going :)

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Feck it, ill join ya, but i'll be rejoining Hybrid after a ton of years so i would need help with most everything :)

I'm creating a char named "Bishor" if that works for ya.

Mind you it's really been a while since i did RP so i might be lil rusty :)

jesse0409

Wanderer
Feck it, ill join ya, but i'll be rejoining Hybrid after a ton of years so i would need help with most everything :)

I'm creating a char named "Bishor" if that works for ya.

Mind you it's really been a while since i did RP so i might be lil rusty :)
all good im rusty to lol ill supply you and help how ever i can with the savage and other char if needed

Vek

Sorceror
Kooka!

Good to see some savages still alive in Ultima. I used to run VcS here on UOGamers, I don't really play anymore but Id like to help any way I can, hit me up if you want to talk.

crikey

Sorceror
Savages arent albinos, they aibt pigmentaly challenged, they wear paint :)

They must go about and farm berries!
Guild raid on rival tribal village to steal teh berries!

If I didnt lose all my shit I coulda hooked u guys up good (wouldve joined too). I had infinite savage paint. Bought paint anytime I seen it for sale (mostly at TOR vendors)

Was good for laughs above sandpit or north of west del gate. Altho the senior pvpers saw threw my antics, catching 2 or 3 noobs trying to gank with my noc savage frienda was HILARIOUS. Dexxers can cast wall of stone too!
Sometimes they didnt even know why I wasnt being slaughtered too lol

crikey

Sorceror
Lol I remember wahyhhh back resistance, the gm of Tor vendors offering guildmembers theGENEROUS offer of farming berries for him @ 1k per

Like dude....can farn gold off ettins gaster then that shit

Maybe if staff has time someday, if there is absolutely nothing else happening, they can up the berry drop rate to 100%?

jesse0409

Wanderer
yea the savages got all they need unlimited paint, things will be picked up again soon :) irl stuff happening but when it restarts theyll be 3 leaders of the clan so this problem wont happen glad to have the fort hooked up :)