UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the new brit bank

The Borg

Wanderer
Re: the new brit bank

Why even have the "reply" button if you don't want people "sucking up to you"? Just stating an obvious truth. Seems like these forums are only useful in terms of information, so why have the "reply" button added. *This question is directed to the staff members* ---This is in no way meant to be mean, just curious. The reason for this is because any "irrlevant" posts are deleted, which leaves only the posts that consists of "I love the brit bank"..."it looks great....great job!" ---but clearly it has been stated over and over again by staff members that they are not concerned with people "sucking up" to them. So...seems like the "reply" button is completely useless since it is a contradiction. --Though, this post will probably get deleted as my other one did (which was ACTUALLY relevant to the shard) *people should be more generous*

the illest

Wanderer

This is not meant to be a flame even if it comes off as one, But isnt the item count supposed to be dropping? adding that many items to the roof will just contribute to the already high item count of the shard?

Samara said:
Since there are pictures up of it already I would say its safe to go ahead and explain and post a little better pictures.

We don't want people up on top of brit bank. We have made a memorial ontop of it for those friends who we have seen come and go and may have lost all together. It is our way of showing respects and appreciation for not only our current player base but those who have since gone.

So to kill the speculation..... We are not tramming things up while the server is down. The staff here on Hybrid do very much appreciate the community and some of us consider you somewhat of a disfunctional family. ;)

Below are pictures of the bank. No players will not be allowed up so don't ask. :rolleyes:

This is by all means just a minor part of what is happening and I think everyone will be happy with a lot of the changes that are in progress =)

Have some patience with us and I'm sure more will probably leak out since Ryan is like a giddy little kid with some of this stuff. :p I look forward to Friday and hope you all will enjoy and welcome the changes that are being put in place.

OKOK , LOL, How the fuck are you carrying 50k of each reagent.....LOL

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

First off, good idea with a memorial for the players, it will definately help boost shard morale and have a warm feeling for new players. I can see the vision UOG is aiming for.

Sadly, we always have to hear the cries of a thousand computer nerds crushing their bags of cheetos because something has changed. Sad, but necessary.

Just to let all the whiners know, your complaints are futile, they are a waste of forum space. Look at this logically, what better use do you get from a shirt that is named "Fuck Trammies Shirt" over a normal one? There is NO DIFFERENCE. Just because you paid for them with the gold that you worked for, doesnt mean the staff is obligated to be sensative to the value of your items. They are sensative to your values, as a COURTESY. Its like someone doing a favor for you, and then complaining about it...

Like some one else said, be happy they are only deleting trammy items and useless renamed robes. They arent wiping the shard, they arent wiping all magic armor and weapons, they arent wiping houses, or BOD rewards and etc...

So instead of wasting time and forum space complaining about what IS being deleted, be happy for whats NOT, and the positive changes to come.

Value of your complaints = Value of Trammy items

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

Revelations said:
You obviously are a complete douchebag if you donated $800 to the server. You must really really suck to need 8 mil to get shit. Make a fucking tamer and go work for your gold you worthless piece of shit.

Wow... I think some one has a cotex in the wrong outlet...

Anyway, some one donating 800$ to the server that you play for free is being much more than generous and the least you could do is show a little respect.

Also, since you think you are some all knowing intelligent creature who is the only one that knows spending 10 hours a day online with a tamer will get you gold, I have some info for you. Some people, have a LIFE. We dont have all day to sit and grind gold for no realistic value. We play for fun, you play to bash other people down. Maybe thats because you have some issues that you cant over come in real life, and you are trying to compensate online... self esteem issues? Im not sure and its not really my business... but when you are deliberately insulting some one who hasnt said a word to you and is only helping the game you are obviously obsessed with, you are asking to get reality check.

You are far too arrogant and assume too much. Not everyone in this game is in the same situation as you. More people than you think are aware of ways to get money, but depending on the situation, some of those options arent available.

So back to your little comment, you assumed that he was donating the money for gold. Some people donate to help the server become better, for ALL of us. Some people care about more than just their greedy little selves.

Also, you assumed that he doesnt work for what he has. He worked for the 800$, so technically, he indirectly DID work for his gold.

Bottom line... think before you post, dont make stupid ass assumptions, and last but definately not least, dont make any more idiotic arrogant posts like that.

P.S.> Staff, I apologize for this off subject post and would like for you to not delete it. Revelations post was completely off topic and nothing more than a bulligerant teenager making idiotic rude comments. This post is just to enlighten that person...

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

I honestly pity Revelations... 26 years old and acts like a 14 year old with a bad attitude. I hope you come to the light before menopause...

evilkillers

Wanderer

samra,
1st, this is why people dislike some of the staff.. it is unprofessional outburst like this..
2nd, it was my right to say what I fell I say from review what was posted..
nothing more.. and I did read the WHOLE post

Samara

Wanderer

Unprofessional would have been calling you an asshole or something of that sort so you can read into it whatever you like.

I stated clearly in my post what has been going on up to the point that I'm allowed to say. The server hasn't even opened yet and people are already complaining. That's fine I have no problem with that and I don't think you will find a person on this forum I have banned. I'm all for the players speaking their mind.

You're welcome to say whatever you like and I'll retort to it as I feel appropiate. Not as a staff member because I don't hold that over anyones head and don't expect different treatment because I am staff but as another player telling you I don't think you bothered to read my whole post. I felt it was pretty clear as to what is going on as far as what staff is able to say which at the moment isn't a whole hell of a lot.

BlCkDrGn said:
I honestly pity Revelations... 26 years old and acts like a 14 year old with a bad attitude. I hope you come to the light before menopause...

I pity punks like you bithcing and moaning about a 250k gold trammy mask, or piece of shit barstool. Then your friend brags about donating $800 dollars to the server, it just doesn't make since. If you donate $100 to this server, RYAN will personally make you a trammy barstool and a trammy mask any fucking color you want. So talking about donating $800 and bitching about 500k gold makes absolutely zero since is my point. So you are either a liar or a retard, which one is it?

BlCkDrGn

Sorceror

Revelations said:
I pity punks like you bithcing and moaning about a 250k gold trammy mask, or piece of shit barstool. Then your friend brags about donating $800 dollars to the server, it just doesn't make since. If you donate $100 to this server, RYAN will personally make you a trammy barstool and a trammy mask any fucking color you want. So talking about donating $800 and bitching about 500k gold makes absolutely zero since is my point. So you are either a liar or a retard, which one is it?

When was I bitching about money? trammy mask? barstool? I think you need to get your facts straight before you put words into my mouth... and who is my friend? I dont know any of these kids that posted before me. What I said was my opinion, and the only reason I said something to you was because you were being an arrogant idiot and I felt it was my duty to let ya know :). Funny how im 7 years younger than you isnt it?

Cagalli

Sorceror

Diams said:
Cagalli > If you mind to change into a pvper let me know ;] ur neighbor will be rly happy to learn you alot, if youve forget everything about pvp :p - Your neighbor

Yubber > <3 Chrono Trigger <3 haeh

Cagalli return to the pvp world..

Anything is possible i guess.