UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Inquisitor's Resolution: Visit My Vendor!

The Inquisitor's Resolution: Visit My Vendor!

That's right, I've re-named and re-themed my shop, for those that didn't know. And I've re-stocked it too: I'm now doing this daily. I've got all manner of BOD rewards, scribed items, (spellbooks, runebooks, BOD books) loot items, repair deeds, and more.

To date, it's the only place I know of in the shard where you can always find legendary blacksmithy repair deeds in stock.

At any rate, it's the easiest shop in the shard to the reach, as well: It's the very first vendor you'll see coming out of the east gate from the Luna bank, right atop the famous "Runes Galore" rune library. Come take a look to browse the wares, or just to marvel at the beautiful Inquisitor's Resolution laid out on the table for your viewing pleasure! :)

Attachments

• Shop0002.jpg
    Shop0002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 596

treett0

Sorceror
Re: The Inquisitor's Resolution: Visit My Vendor!

BEAUTIFUL............Now i need to find u for some more buisness u*accident* me *rocky*