UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

...the hell?

SirJared

Wanderer
...the hell?

My Tumah'ak Orc was removed from the guild w/o me knowing. Is there any reason behind this? earlier I accidentally stood in the ranks of new recruits liek a dumbass cuz I was multitasking other stuff :p I dunno if that did it or not.

We only have one stone...at least now.

If you need to be re-added just find a blood council member and ask them to get you back on the stone.

SirJared

Wanderer
Oh yea, I haven't heard that a million times...No thanks I was in USMC JROTC for 4 years.

If you really have a USMC guild, come to the Orc for, we're lookin to war with more RP guilds. I hope only Platoon leaders and up are mounted, though.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
The Orcs are a joke... are you kidding? The Orc fort... so they can hide and gimp you with 10 archers, then run into their house. Im not flaming at all... this is how it is. And I think its pathetic and a disgrace to PvP/RP.

If Orcs refused to run from a fight, and DEFINATELY didnt summon Daemons or para gank, then I would hold full respect for the Orcs and what they do. You need to realise... putting yourself at a disadvantage (no mounts) DOES NOT give you the right to abuse other gimp methods of PvPPPPP. Putting "RP" in your title doesnt mean you get special priviledges... it should put you at a disadvantage.

Take what I said as constructive criticism... and not as a flame. I probably wont be back to check this, and I definately wont reply. If you really want to talk to me, PM me. If you just want to attempt to defend those gimp tactics, then dont bother. I dont care.

(Side note... I know many experienced players play as Orcs... I dont think that gives you the right to use magic weps. If you stuck to the GM weps that the other Orcs provided, I think that would also be impressive. You want to be an Orc... act like one. At least, in my opinion. If the Orcs did this... I would probably say they'd be one of the best RP guilds ive seen in a LONG time. But... I dont think they will. Once again... NOT a flame. Just my feelings.)

-_-

SirJared

Wanderer
Like I care, I don't run the Orcs, I just play with them. I don't like our GY raids anymore, but we get a ton of mounted mages popping up here and there to attack us.

And being RP HAS put us at a disadvantage.

uhh like how? Krimping is fancy way of saying para gank the mofo. And like road this is not a flame just saying what i think. I was an orc and im probly not going to go back i left due to the lack of doing things right yes im not going to check this again so Flame away and just because you dont lead it doesnt mean you dont need to sit there and pick your ass all day do somthing about it. Because i swore orcs do ride mounts or is it just GlubGlub who does it when no other orc is on? i so wish i got pics of it (yes i relize that was somewhat of a insult) but come on if your the only orc on doesnt mean you can brake the rules. Thats no role playing but other words have fun orcs i really liked playing with some but the other i didnt due to lack of role playing more or pvp if you ask me

SirJared

Wanderer
Well I ride a mount alot, cuz I'm mostly on my Mak'r I prefer to help suupply the Orcs than hinder them by dying and stuff :p