UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tessas Rune Library

GimpCent

Knight
Re: Tessas Rune Library

Yea Player houses are very unstable, in reguards to this server to solve that problem I focused on the larger houses, instead of the smaller. I will leave it up to the buyer to mark the small ones he or she finds..

By doing this most people with large houses, really dont sell them that often so it doesnt grow into a huge issue

St George

Wanderer

So Tessa in a few words if we come and copy it rune per rune ourselves you are not going to sue us for copyright infringment...

K

Kitchen_

GimpCent said:
Yea Player houses are very unstable, in reguards to this server to solve that problem I focused on the larger houses, instead of the smaller. I will leave it up to the buyer to mark the small ones he or she finds..

By doing this most people with large houses, really dont sell them that often so it doesnt grow into a huge issue

K take ur rage about how jealous u are over tessas library to another thrd, this is PC i just wanted to know how much it'd sell for. gawd thrd over.

GimpCent

Knight

No rage, just talking me and Tessa don't hate each other in any fashion

Good luck on getting a decent price check on a copy of a public rune lib that anyone can copy themselves

You basically stole Tessa's hardwork and are trying to resell it.... good luck through sir