UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[template] mining on crafter

corea_david

Wanderer
[template] mining on crafter

hey all, i have a tailor but i'm about to start blacksmithy too on the same char. i'm thinking about getting some musicianship to craft flutes, too.

120 tailoring
120 blacksmith
100 carpentary
100 tinkering
100 armslore
100 mining
rest is magery+musicianship

tell me, from your experiences, when completing bulk order deeds for smithy, does mining help you save A LOT of ingots? IF NOT, i'm simply gonna put fletcher and create a resource gatherer with mining and lumberjacking.

Thanks in advance.

corea_david

Wanderer
Re: [template] mining on crafter

for weapons, 20 arms lore gives you +1% increase in demage increase
for armours, including leather armours, it gives you +1 increase in total resist.

if you have gm arms lore, it will give you +5 bonus.

homosapyouin

Sorceror

I would create the resource gatherer on the side mainly because with that template you won't be able to use gargoyle pickaxes. If your not planning on mining up the elementals, then you could easily put it on that template. But if you want fletching anyways, then just make the resource dude there, throw some swordsmanship or whichever and go to town.

Trid

Sorceror

I just did this way:
120 tailoring
120 blacksmith
100 carpentary
100 tinkering
100 armslore
100 Fletching
rest is magery+musicianship

and other char as a resource gatherer:

100 Alchemy
100 Inscription
100 Cocking
100 Mining
100 Lumber
100 Fishing
100 Magery

uome

Bug Hunter

It might be a good idea to keep mining on any blacksmithing char now because there was a cnage recently which means you have to have the right amount of mining skill to smelt anything made from coloured ingots.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Trid;631090 said:
I just did this way:

and other char as a resource gatherer:

100 Alchemy
100 Inscription
100 Cocking
100 Mining
100 Lumber
100 Fishing
100 Magery

What the 'ell kind of toon are you creating that has a COCKING resource gatherer?? LMAO