UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-Templars- (Re-Posted)

Zagar230

Sorceror
-Templars- (Re-Posted)

-Templars-

-Introductions-
This is a guild for all the mid-evil players. This is wear the orcs and savages will end there raid. The Templars will be a organized army. Much like the knights that went on quests and took over towns that needed to be done for. We, will be fighting with the people of the Crusaders guild. We, will mostly have Swordmen, Spearmen, Archers, etc (Dexxers) Very few mages. Maybe 3 to fill the Alchy,Script,Stun. Etc. (Also, no Tanks or Hybrids -_-)

Personally. I really dont care what yuo guys think. If you don't think it's gunna be big. Then oh well. Shit happens don't it. I'm gunna try this thing out. I'll give it 30 days. If it don't get more then 15 people. Then, I will disban it. Other then that. If your not asking for a position then please don't evan bother posting in here. It really pisses me off when people just come in for blah blah.

Race: Humen
Ranks:
Peasant>Foot Soldier>Cavalier>Royal Templars
Peasant>Wizard>Sage>Royal Temps
Tailor-Blacksmithy-Alchy-Tinker-Carpenter(Etc, all the muals.)

Peasants: Peasants are basiclly the towns people. There the trainys. They will be practicing the skills to become the new kind of soldiers in this army. The peasants will only wear leather. (Store bought-Gmed made weps nothing higher.)

Foot Soldiers: These will be on foot only. They will be the infantry of the army. This will be the largest of the army. Foot-soldiers can only wear Chain Mail. (store bought-power weps nothing higher.)

Cavalier: The Cavalier are the backbone of the army. They will be able to ride horses/ridable animals. They will be the messangers and the quick army to end somthing. They can only wear Plate Mail. (Store bought-Vanq weps nothing higher.

Royal Templars: This are the elite of the elite. These people will protect the king and lord with there lifes. They are Genereals in army. They are the best they can be. They can wear whatever they please. (Force-Runic)

-------------------------

Wizard: These are the magical people that will be at the infetrys side. Back to cure and heal there wounds. They will cast small-dmging spells. (Cloths-Robe) Spell: 1-3

Sage: The Sage are the backbones of the cavaliers. The sages will be able to ride horses to stay up with the Cavaliers. They can cast med-dmging spells (Leather-Robe) Spell: 1-6

Royal Temps: These are the elite of the elite Magical humans. They cna cast the highest of all magic. They will stay along side of the king and royal ruler. Mostliklly to be tacticians. (Leather-Robe) Spell: 1-8

The Muals in this guild will make armor and weps for a price for the army. They will gather supplys and will keep the guild fully supplied for wars and quests. We will need a few of these. You will be payed.

-Classes-

*Archer (Bows / Crossbows)
*Swordmen (Broadsword/Katana/Viking Sword/etc)
*Fencer (Kyrss/Pitch fork/Etc)
*Macer (Clubs/Hammers/Small Maces/etc)
*Axer (Axes)
*Pike Men (Hallys-Spears-Bardiches)
*Scouts (Dagger/Small Sword)
*Assasins (Daggers/Kyrss/Katana)
*Tacticain (Staff)
*Guard (Any Wep. Mostly A Hally/Broadsword)