UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tell me about sigils!

gogozombie86

Wanderer
Tell me about sigils!

i just joined a faction and i was wandering if someone could give me all the facts on sigils? like, what is their point? do i get points for stealing them? can i just go around stealing them anytime or do i need to wait for an organized event?

Re: Tell me about sigils!

You need 80 stealing to steal them. They are used to gain control of towns, when you control a town you can higher or lower the cost of vendor items, place faction vendors(regs, ore, bottle) and place and control faction guards.

prohunter33 said:
You need 80 stealing to steal them. They are used to gain control of towns, when you control a town you can higher or lower the cost of vendor items, place faction vendors(regs, ore, bottle) and place and control faction guards.

What is the success chance if stealing them (if any) at 80% stealing?

I dont think you can really fail.. not only that but i mean if you got GM hiding im sure you can just walk in and take em ive never seen them being defended

G8Keeper

Wanderer

If there were any competition for the sigils, I am sure you would begin to see fighting over them.

they have moved around a bit but they arent defended at all, i have a thief in COM and have captured a few

gogozombie86

Wanderer

well.............i dont care if no one really cares about, or guards the sigils!!! I wanna try and help promote factions on this shard, so i'm gonna keep stealing them!! ((((((((((((((((((((This is alittle off topic but, i just left the shadowlords (i heard that its the most populated, and that they kill one another often) and sone i'll be in the true britianians!! so if anyone wants to be a real man and help conquer felucca, sign up and kill someone today!))))))))))))))))))

HAHAAHAHH SL being most populated... i rofled irl no dude CoM is the most populated and no matter what faction your in they ALL gank their own faction members... it happens and your going to have to accept it... also accept the fact that factions will never get bigger than they currently are... people are pussies when it comes to losing skill for 20 minutes..

gogozombie86

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil said:
i gues you read this thread lol, a whole 285 pages of hrdcore forum pvp, and not sent to lich room lol

http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=29436

actually thats the first time i've laid my virgin eyes on that terrible.....terrible thread....................:eek:

its cool by me if the shadowlords kill one another, its what they do! but i think that we should keep the insults and nOOb calling out of the gameplay.................thats what really keeps people out of PvP..........:(

Lucifall

Knight

pbguy434 said:
It might be 5k if you insure all your bandages. Or carry like 5 weapons.
Yup, and thats what most dexxers do carry. Mages lose about 3k. Considering most of you pvp people have 1mil in their bank boxes...

dont know, but usually insurance cost is around 6k

6 pieces of armour, 2 jewels, weapon + sheild = 10 items insured * 600 = 6k insurance

however, this is still very low considering the gold people usually have in their banks

Andrey Qattil said:
dont know, but usually insurance cost is around 6k

6 pieces of armour, 2 jewels, weapon + sheild = 10 items insured * 600 = 6k insurance

however, this is still very low considering the gold people usually have in their banks

You've never really pvp'ed, have you? You only lose half of what you would from dying to an npc, so 10 items would be 3k.